6

~T. Stark~

"Okay the DJ is here, food is here, drinks are coming....security and valet are here" Happy continues listing off things for the party as I typed happily on my phone.

Kenya and I were texting back and forth. She was asking me a bunch of questions about the party- to which I somehow gave her a flirty response to each question.

"Okay Tony, looks like everything is ready." Happy said- awaiting for me to acknowledge him. I continued to type on my phone with a goofy smile on my face.

"Tony?" Happy questioned. I felt my phone being yanked out my hand, which finally made me look up.

"Excuse you" I grumbled while snatching my phone back, "I was doing something very important"

"Texting your girlfriend?" He asked as I rolled my eyes and slipped my phone into my pocket.

Kenya was not my girlfriend. We only flirted a little sometimes.

I mean, I wouldn't mind if she was my girlfriend....but we only met a little over a month ago.

But, I do like her.

I can't shake the feeling that she's gonna make a huge impact on my life, and that terrifies me.

I think about her all the time, and I've never done that before.....not after only a month.

She's beautiful, smart, successful, independent, and she puts me in my place with so much confidence and grace that it turns me on.

It's obvious that I have these strong feelings for her

But I know I'm not the only one who does.

"How long until the party starts?" My question confirms that I was texting Kenya, and was desperately trying to change the subject.

To my relief, Happy tells me when the party begins and leaves me to get dressed. I had an hour and a half to be ready, and I wanted to make sure I looked good.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*

~K. Capri~

"I can't breathe in this fucking dress" I mumble while struggling to walk up to the doors of the compound. Rubi waved me off with a chuckle

"But you look good though"

I smile and look down at my outfit and take note of how well it shows off my curves. But, it's tight as hell and I wouldn't be surprised if it ripped before the night was over.

I took a (struggled) deep breath and smiled at the security guard who let us in as soon as he seen us

"I can't believe we're at one of Tony Stark's parties." Rubi said while looking around the room with wide eyes. The compound was decorated in gold and black, a suggestion I had made.