❤️33❤️

Firstly, Happy Valentines Day ❤️❤️

Congrats if you're celebrating with your lil boo 👀 and if you're depressed and alone like me- grab a drink and enjoy this painfully cute and lovey-dovey update ❤️

~K. Capri~

"Damn" I mumbled, opening my eyes and immediately shutting them when the sunlight seeping through the windows almost blinded me. I covered my face and opened my eyes again, looking around for the clock.

It was 9:00 AM, Tony should be at the gym by now. Sam and Nat are probably in the kitchen.

Wanda is cuddled up next to me, with Steve next to her. Thor is on my other side.

Bucky is no where to be found...Maybe in the bathroom or something.

"Good morning my loves" I say, hopping out of bed and closing those damn curtains because what the fuck. Thor sits up and stretches, smiling widely.

"Everyday is good when I'm with you" He flirts, making me roll my eyes and fail miserably at hiding my smile

"Good morning guys" Steve groans, pulling Wanda closer to him and kissing her head. I coo at them and walk back over to the bed. As soon as I sat down, Thor hugs me from behind.

I lean into his arms and take in the warmth from his body, almost made me want to fall back asleep.

"Mr. Wilson is requesting that everyone meet him in the kitchen" We heard Friday say, making us all groan in complaint before getting up.

"I wanted to stay in bed for a while longer" I yawn. Wanda grabs my hand, making me smile. I send her a wink and we continue those little flirty gestures until we reach the kitchen.

Sam and Nat look up at us and smile.

"Good morning sleepy heads" Sam grins, "Late start this morning"

"Baby it's a lil past 9 AM, early as hell."

"I got up at 6:00" He shrugs

"I got up at 5:30." Nat smirks, earning her an echo of groans and eye rolls.

"Anyways, what did you call us down here for?" I ask Sam. He looks a little taken aback before glancing at Nat

"Baby I didn't call y'all down here"

"But Friday said you did?" I ask, now feeling extremely confused.

"Nope, definitely didn't call you. I didn't even know y'all were up."

"I wouldn't have woken up so early if the curtains weren't open" Thor says, making Nat giggle

"Yeah, which one of y'all did that?" I ask

"I didn't." Steve says, setting off a chain reaction of everyone else claiming they weren't the culprits

"Maybe it was Tony?" I say.

And speak of the devil, he comes strolling in all sweaty and tired from the gym.

"Good morning everyone" He says, going straight to the coffee machine

"Bae you drink coffee right after working out?" I laugh, he nods and starts to make his drink.

"Tony, Friday says Sam called us down here but he says he didn't. You think something may be wrong with her system?"