Chapter One

×Beep Beep Beep× It's 7:00 in the morning. Time to go to school. I tell myself. I get up and take a shower. Looking at all the scars. From where I've been beaten, abused, and self harmed. I start to cry in the shower. It doesn't get better at school either. I hate school and all the bullies. I get out and walk to my closet.

I put on a red Magcon hoodie, light blue jeans, and red vans. I go down stairs and grab an apple and go to my Cream Esclade I'm not poor as you can tell. But I still get bullied. Every day. I hate school. I hate the people at school. The only thing I love is the Magcon Boys.

Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Carter Reynolds, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Jack Johnson, Jack Gilisky, and Hayes Grier. I love Cameron the most. He had it all the hair the eyes the perfect body. He cared most about all this fans he loved them. And that's what I loved about him.

I get to school and wait until the bell rings and then walk in. There's still some kids left walking around in the hallways. "wow what a loser" I hear people say as I walk by. I get to Miss. Olives classroom and sit down in my seat at the very back. "OMG she actually made it to school today." I hear Lauren say to her best friend Sasha. "I know! You can see her scars in that shirt. There gross don't look Lauren." Sasha says back. I pull down my hoodie sleeves over my cold little hands. And class started.