Chapter 43 - Why Does Everyone Keep Saying That?

"You can't stop me" I told Justin as I'm putting my hair up in a ponytail. I'm in my bathroom and Justin is standing in the door way. Jason went to do something with Travis at his house. God knows what.

But I want to go over there and ask if I can check on Ava that's all. Sam supposably saw Ava was safe and then left the island. He just let her stay locked in the basement. What a shitty cousin. So I just want to see her. That's all. Justin won't let me go. This is the only time he listens to Jason.

"Yes I can" he said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"I'm going" I said as I faced him.

"No you're not" He's starting to sound like Jason.

"Why not?" I asked as I crossed my arms too.

"Jason told me not to let you. I'd rather not piss him off" he said back and I rolled my eyes. "You're annoying"

"No you are" I said then tried to walk passed him, but he stood up straight blocking my way. "Can you move?" I complained.

"Are you going to go be an idiot?" He asked me as he looked down at me.

"No that's your job" I said and he chuckled.

"You're so funny" he mocked me.

"Move, Justin" I said and he rolled his eyes then moved out of my way.

"I'll call Jason" I heard him say and I laughed.

"Go ahead" I said shrugging.

"Why the hell do you need to see this girl anyway? You don't even know her" he asked me as he sat down on the small couch we have in here. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I feel bad for her. She came here for vacation and ended up getting her life taken away from her. It's so awful. It's not right" I told him.

"They've done a lot worse than this" he pointed out.

"I know, but still. I just thought that since they are so protective over me, Gigi, Lauren, and the kids that they would know how wrong this is too. I don't know maybe I sound stupid, but still I thought maybe they wouldn't force someone into their lives like this" I explained and he slowly nodded.

"You don't think Jason would have done this to you?" He asked then chuckled a little.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I asked in an annoyed tone. Jason wouldn't have done this to me.

"Because my brother is fucking crazy. You know this. Jason's psycho. You seriously think he wouldn't kidnap you if you weren't so into him like you were?" He asked me and let out a laugh as he shook his head.

"No" I said quietly as I looked away. I wouldn't have fell for Jason if he did that to me. But there was a point where I tried to distance myself and I wasn't kidnapped so I don't think he would have. But everyone else thinks he would have. So am I wrong or are they?

I mean I remember before we started dating, right after he kissed me for the first time, he snuck into my house and that's when I was pretending not to want anything to do with him. But he didn't seem so sure about his feelings for me. He was saying he was really confused because he never felt that way. So I don't think he would kidnap a girl he's confused by.

**Flashback**

"What the hell are you doing in my house?" I asked him. He shrugged. I crossed my arms. "Leave me alone Jason" I said to him trying to push him back towards the open window. He was too strong so I gave up.