CHAPTER 73:

We were all outside waiting to honor our guests; the rulers of Black lake and The Light kingdom.

The king, Queen, Rayhan, Imogen, Eri, Cyrus and I all stood in front of the palace doors to welcome them.

"finally some new faces" Eri smiled, trying to contain her excitement.

"I wonder what the other rulers are like" Imogen aired out, adjusting her dress.

Now that I think of it, this is the first time I've seen her fully clothed; asides the ball.

"well we're here to find out. This isn't a festival, it's to stop a war. We have to play our part and endure each-others different personalities no matter hard it might seem to be"

We waited for a while before the ground began to rumble.

From a distance we could see a pack of wolves heading our way as well as horses and carriages.

Up in the sky we also saw the battle angels flying towards us.

"looks like they're here; this should be fun" Cyrus remarked sarcastically and I couldn't suppress my giggle.

We've been talking to each-other more and I have honestly come to forgive him and see him as an ally and not an enemy.

He is actually different than what I had imagined and is actually quite soft on the inside.

When the wolves were inside the gates, they were growling.

Most of them had brown fur but only one had fur as black as night with bright yellow eyes; he must be the alpha.

One by one they began to turn back to their human forms…AND THEY WERE NAKED!

There wasn't a single person who wasn't muscular.

Their leader had long black hair, the length similar to Rayhan.

"I can't wait to take a nap" he stretched not bothering to cover his…business.

"sorry I'm late I was-" Darya walked through the doors and froze when she saw the sight before her.

Her attention turned to their alpha and she blushed.

He looked entranced by her beauty as well.

"hello handsome" she grinned and waved at him.

"can someone please get them some clothes?" Cyrus put his hand over my eyes; I'm quite thankful that he did.

All I could do was listen to their conversation.

"why must you do this every time we meet Javan?" Cyrus groaned while referring to their king.

"what can I say? I like to show off" he sounded really cocky and I could tell he was smirking.

I could hear faint footsteps and Javan thanking someone so a maid had just given him some clothes; him and his men.

"Cyrus? You can remove your hand how" I laughed nervously and he reluctantly released his grip, mumbling under his breathe.

Javan was standing really close to me with a grin on his face.

"you must be Lyra; you're much prettier than I thought" he kissed the back of my hand and my whole face went red.

"why don't you save all that for the rulers of this land?" Cyrus cut him short with a frown on his face.

"King Nicolai, Queen Merah, Prince and Princess it's an honor to meet you" he bowed before turning to face Darya.

"and you as well urmm..." he trailed off waiting for her to say her name.