CHAPTER 85:

There was a reasonable amount of space between them.

Slowly they began walking towards one another before sprinting.

Hellen was the first to strike, swiftly moving her fists, trying to hit Lyra who simply dodged them.

Hellen elbowed her stomach and while Lyra crouched, kicked her in the face making her fall.

They had just started and yet she was already losing?

Lyra did a front flip and punched Hellen on the knees and kicked her in the face while she crouched.

The two planted their feet firmly on the ground, the force was strong enough to make it crack under them.

Their punches hit the others' face simultaneously.

The power orbs in Hellen's joint caused an explosion.

Hellen was able to land on her feet but Lyra's back came in contact with a tree.

Hellen jumped in the air and hit Lyra's shoulder making her groan but dodge her other kicks and punches.

She retaliated by going for her legs. Hellen caught herself and hit her ankle, making Lyra fall to the ground.

Then she jumped in the air, wanting to punch Lyra's face but she rolled away and Hellen punched the ground instead.

It's a good thing she dodged as well because it would have seriously damaged her.

Swiftly, she got on her feet, landing a kick on Hellen's hip and ear, disorienting her.

There was a ringing that went on as she tried to collect herself.

Lyra then used the opportunity to grab her and fling her through some trees.

When she saw her opponent down, she took off running but Hellen didn't let her come close.

She sent three balls of fire at her direction but she dodged her best, not allowing it touch her skin.

They both seemed evenly matched at this point and quick on their feet.

There were wounds on both their bodies but both swallowed their pain and continued the fight.

Although, Hellen seemed to heal faster and better because of the orbs in her body.

That's where all the power came from.

She dodged all of Lyra's sloppy attempts of an attack with ease; landing one or two on her with double amount of force.

"THAT'S IT!" she growled, feeling power rush though her upper arms and charged towards her weak enemy.

Kicking her head and stomach.

Lyra thought she had dodged and almost landed Hellen a slap on the face if she hadn't punched her stomach with everything she had, gave her an uppercut with the same force and used two hands to push her far away.

Lyra went flying before scrubbing the ground.

When she came to a stop, she tried getting up but an unsettling feeling from the pit of her stomach made her cough blood.

The metallic taste was strong and she couldn't see clearly because Hellen's blood was over her eyes.

She tried getting up but staggered to the left and to the right before finally regaining balance.

She felt hopeless.

She felt like she had lost the war and was ready to give up.

It would be better if they call it quits and live to fight another day.