CHAPTER 83:

This chapter is going to be longer than most and I'll try to make it as vivid and detailed as I can…
Third-Persons POV:

It truly was a sight to behold.

The sound of metal hitting against metal, men crying for help and the cries of war echoed for miles.

The ground vibrated underneath them.

No one in their correct minds would want to see what was going on.

Arrows were sent flying into the air, passing through anyone who was in its way.

The smell of death was lingering in the air.

It was every man for himself.

Most of the things that happened were unexpected and uncalled for.

"how did Hellen find a way to use the undead from the pits?" Jackie asked, while ripping off a head and turning to face her next victim.

Jackie was glad she had her sight this time because it would have been too much for her ears to handle.

There were too many vibrations and other interrupting shouts that would have jumbled up her ears.

"I don't know; but where is she? Getting her shoes ready or what?" Imogen punched a demon in the chest, ripped out its heart before landing a double kick and watch it fall.

They kept on pushing though; not wanting to give up as power coursed through their veins.

Rayhan was unfortunate to be cycled by the undead.

He was using his twin blades and was fighting with all he could but deep down he was panicking and feared this was the end.

Out of nowhere, Darya came in; kicking and punching them out of her way.

Little did they know with every hit she landed on them; she applied a potion that would burn them at the snap of her fingers.

"are you alright?" she helped him on his feet.

Before he could get distracted, she snapped her fingers and six of them were ablaze.

The smell of burnt flesh and smoke was in the air.

Meanwhile Lyra struggled with fighting four at a time.

She was grateful for all the training she had undergone but also felt like it wasn't enough.

It was almost like her enemies were playing games with her.

Bruising her skin but when she turned to retaliate, there was nothing there.

Before she could realize what was happening; another had struck her.

It was enough and she was vexed beyond measure.

For some seconds she didn't so anything; waiting patiently for the unfortunate person that would so much as touch her.

One came from the left.

Without wasting time, Lyra grabbed its throat and hit its entire body towards the ground before running with its body still in her hand and used its head to break anything in her way and demolish a house!

"wasn't that overdoing it?" Cyrus laughed, approaching her.

Somewhere from their right, a snarling demon ran towards them.

Cyrus simply bent its arm in an odd manner, slammed it to the ground before stepping on its head with so much force that it popped open and its brain spilled out.