Part 3

Hinata opened the kitchen light and she realized that she also needs to buy a new light bulb because this one is broken. She wandered toward the fridge in the dark and pulled out a cool water bottle and took a sip. She sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and put her bag beside her. She is taking a rest from her exhausting day which she met with a raven-haired guy and naruto and got scolded by the manager because of talking with them. She also had to deal with that fangirls. ‘What a day She sighed. She suddenly heard a glass break from her living room.

Hinata: “Who’s there?”

   I took a knife in my hands and started walking toward the living room. I saw two yellow eyes shining in the darkness. I dropped my knife and walked toward it. 

Hinata: “You scared me, Kitty.” 

I gently took the cat in my hands and started rubbing it back. Her fur was so soft and some ice are stuck. I quickly put her on the couch and put a sheet over her shivering body. She is a small kitten with yellow soft furs. I realized that she is hungry. I first picked up the broken pieces of glass and cleaned the floor. The kitten is on the couch and having a good rest. I chuckled at the small creature. “Innocent and beautiful.” I thought to myself. 

I went to ‘kitchen’ and opened my fridge to find two bottles of water, an apple, and some oden. I took the water bottle and boiled half of it in the ‘kittle’ while the other half is heated on the stove. I opened the milk power bag and put it in a cup. I heard the kittle button ticked so I poured the hot water into the cup that has milk powder in it. I stirred it thoroughly and let it cool. An instant ramen bag was opened and I let the ramen slowly sink into the boiling water. While I was waiting for ramen to soften, I mixed the spices and prepared my dinner. I was so hungry. 

When ramen is boiled, I slowly put it inside the bowl and poured the water carefully. I stirred again and the smell of ramen hit my nose. I took the milk and ramen to the living room cause the kitten light was broken. I poured the milk into a plate and put it in front of the kitten. It got the smell of it and started licking it and drinking it. I smiled at such a sight. I ate my ramen and went upstairs. I looked at my old phone screen which needs to be repaired. It’s already late. I switched off my bedroom lights and covered myself with sheets trying to make myself warm along with the kitten. Tomorrow I have to fill out the forms for school. A yawn was heard before all the things turned dark for Hinata.

{Sasuke’s POV.}

Sasuke: “I fell asleep so early yesterday. I usually sleep at 1.” 

I got up from bed and starched a bit. I then went into the bathroom and started my morning routine. I sighed at my thoughts. I have to go to school and fill out the forms. Which means I have to wear a school uniform. ‘Why am I even doing this?’ I rolled my eyes. ‘Am I going to go through this trouble just to meet with a girl? This is so not me.’ I am going to school because I am going to be bored without Naruto. I gave an excuse which is not satisfying at all. I decided to dismiss my thoughts and went to the next room after putting on some boxers and grey trousers. Sasuke was never fond of bright colors. I knocked on the door in front of me getting no answer in return. ‘Of course. He won’t wake up in this hour.’ I thought to myself.

Sasuke: “Dobe, I am going to buy groceries.” 

With this, I came down from the fancy stair with a red carpet laid down. I simply put on his black jacket and left the house to find a store to have my breakfast. I also took advantage of going out and decided to run a bit to relax my muscles. My body was sore from the fight I had yesterday. I saw a convenience store so I decided to go for it. I stopped until I found a blue silky hair through the transparent mirror. I froze and my eyes focused on that girl with a purple jacket on with some loose jeans. My heartbeat got faster and faster. I shook my head. I wasn’t sure of this feeling and it’s new to me. I just dismissed the thoughts and entered the shop.

Hinata: “Welcome…” 

Her words stopped once my eyes and her beautiful lavender eyes met. I could see my reflection in her pale eyes. She broke the look and went back to her studies. I saw a chemistry book and a notebook placed together on her desk along with a loaf of bread and a coffee. I thought it was rude to observe other people’s jobs. I quickly grab the things I needed for breakfast. Two cups of Soba noodles, 3 onigiris, 2 steamed buns, and some energy drinks. I didn’t pick cigarettes because I didn’t want to look ‘bad’ in front of her. Wait it doesn’t matter if I look bad in front of her. I already am bad. I chuckled and felt a gaze from the girl. I finally went to her to pay and she didn’t even look at me. She just scanned the things I bought and she only looked at me when she said something.

Hinata: “It’s $20.63.” She handed me the bag and I took it. 

Sasuke: “Can I pay in Japanese money?” She nodded. Her pale and long fingers ran through the computer. I could see her bangs falling slowly which she took them gently and placed them behind her ears. The sun shined through the glass and the sunlight is shining from her back. I forgot to breathe at such a moment. 

“For the first time in my life, I paid attention to a girl and thought she was beautiful”