Part 34

Her lavenders eyes wandered to the clothing in her hand. The friction of red scarf was knitted neatly and by looking at the scarf she mad, Hinata feels happy whenever she imagines Sasuke’s wearing it. She pressed her smooth hand on her left chest feeling the heartbeat that was moving fast. 

Hinata: “Thank you for making me feel loved again Uchiha-san.”

.

.

.

[Third Person’s POV.]

……A pair of emerald eyes were filled with anger and jealousy and she gritted her teeth when she saw her crush and her enemy walking toward the black Ferrari that Sasuke bought two days ago. Just seeing them together makes Sakura lose her temper and makes her want to tear that Hyuuga into pieces. As much as she wants to kill her, she couldn’t approach her or find a way to lure her out since the raven follows wherever Hinata goes.

Sakura: “Karin, Bunkasai (Japanese High School culture festival) is coming soon right?” Sakura said slyly with a smirk.

Karin: “Yah, any idea to torture that creepy eyes? I like seeing her getting frightened.” Karin laughed evilly.

Tayuya: “But Sasuke-kun is always near her.”

Shinon: “No, the basketball team has a match against Suna. Sasuke-kun will be away that time.”

Sakura: “Let’s teach her a lesson. A deadly lesson.” Sasuke raised an eyebrow as Hinata rubbed her arms when she shivers for no reason.

Sasuke: “Are you cold?” Hinata shook her head quickly.

Hinata: “No, I am okay.” She gave the raven a thin smile making Sasuke stare at her beautiful face. Hinata looked at Sasuke with confused eyes when she saw him taking off his jacket.

Sasuke: “Stay warm.” Hinata's tiny body was wrapped around by a navy blue jacket by Sasuke. She felt butterflies in her stomach and she blushed when she realized that Sasuke is so close to her. The amethyst could feel his mint scent mixed with coffee he drank as her head was inches away from his chest. Sasuke coughed when he realized what he was doing.

Hinata: “Thank you.” She tried to hide her blush and smiled genuinely at Sasuke who started walking again.

Sasuke: “Hn.” Sasuke gave a nod and as usual, he opened the car door for Hinata.

Hinata: “To be honest, I was shocked when you came to pick me up with a sport car.” Sasuke chuckled at Hinata who turned pale as he sped up his car.

Sasuke: “Are you afraid that I might crash? Don’t you trust me?”

Hinata: “I trust you but it just feels weird. You never know how scared I was when you speed up.” Sasuke chuckled more at Hinata's honest explanation.

Sasuke: “It's fun come on.” Sasuke said teasingly while Hinata glared at him.