Part 17

Sasuke was even more interested in her because she made his heart beasts fast uncontrollably just by her smile. 

Konan: “Stop eyeing her like a pervert young man.”

           Sasuke furrowed his eyes brows at the voice and he knew that it was Konan. ‘You ruined my mood. Damn you.’ Sasuke cursed silently in his mind and went back to his business. He put the onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and tomatoes into a bowl and handed it to Hinata who is preparing other dishes. 

           The Uchiha stood beside her and observed the girl’s movements. He noticed how Hinata bit her lips while she is adding 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil for tomato soup and how she removed her hair strands it falls to her face and how she smiled when she put the vegetables together. Her eyes sparkled as she tasted the curry. Sasuke was smiling faintly looking at her bright smile and her actions as they reminded him of his mother. 

Hinata: “Would you like to try it a bit? I am afraid that it might not be your liking.”

           Hinata handed Sasuke a spoon filled with freshly cooked Tomato soup and her face redden as Sasuke leaned closer to her and parted his lips without taking the spoon. Sasuke also didn’t know why he wanted Hinata to feed him but he was amused to watch Hinata’s cheeks become red a bit. ‘So she has a girly side too huh?’ Sasuke made a mental note and wanted to test how much she can blush. Hinata's hand started to move slowly toward his mouth and Sasuke was excited to taste it. 

          His joy was destroyed when Konan came and sipped the tomato soup from the spoon that Hinata was holding. Sasuke had an annoyed mark on his forehead as Konan was blubbering about how good the soup was and acting like she didn’t do anything wrong.

Hinata: “Uchiha-san dinner is ready.” Her soft voice pulled Sasuke out of his sour mood and he was surprised at what he saw. 

Sasuke: “Did you make all of this?” Confusion and amazement made Sasuke forget his anger and just by looking at the food Sasuke felt hungry instantly as it’s been a long time since he has eaten homemade food

Sasuke: “Did you make all of this?” Confusion and amazement made Sasuke forget his anger and just by looking at the food Sasuke felt hungry instantly as it’s been a long time since he has eaten homemade food. Sasuke sighed as he missed his mother’s cooking. 

Hinata: “Yes, I guess Konan-san went out of control while shopping.”

 ......Konan laughed at Hinata’s statement while children are swallowing their saliva because of the food aroma. Hinata gave them a nod and they sat at their chair while Konan guided Sasuke to a seat at the front of the table. Hinata was sitting in front of me while Akito is at my left sight and Konan was at my right. We all gave our gratitude before digging into our meals. Sasuke stopped chewing after taking a bite from the tomato soup and it made Hinata worried.

Hinata: “Is the food… not good?” Hinata said slowly making Sasuke smile a bit. 

Sasuke: “It’s good.”

.....Sasuke started chewing again and he took a glance at Hinata. Sasuke didn’t notice how Akira got onto Hinata’s lap. He felt his heart flutter again when Hinata blew the spoon and fed Akira carefully with a gentle smile. Sasuke was shaken a bit by how kind and gentle Hinata is. He quickly dismissed the thought as he remembered that it’s rude to stare. He filled his stomach with such delicious food as well as the others. Sasuke noticed that Hinata hasn’t eaten much since she is feeding Akira. He let out a gentle sigh as he walked over Hinata after washing his dishes. As Sasuke got nearer, Hinata greeted him with a smile which made Sasuke forget his goal. 

Sasuke: “Eat.” Sasuke pulled Akira out of Hinata’s lap and put it on his lap while Hinata looked at him with gentle eyes. Sasuke didn’t know when did he become more father like but he was happy to find out that he is good at this. 

Hinata: “Thanks Uchiha-san.” Sasuke just gave a nod as he fed Akira. A few minutes later, Akira went to play with her brother as she is full. Sasuke smiled while watching the back of the little girl and he decided to wash the dirty dishes. 

 Hinata: “I didn’t know you would do these kinds of things.” My eyes brows furrowed at her speech and I stopped drying the dishes.

Sasuke: “Is there anything wrong with me doing these?” I placed the dishes and walked near her as she dried her hands. She shook her head and smiled as she faced me.

Hinata: “I just didn’t expect that you would be gentle to the children. Rumors say that Uchiha Sasuke is arrogant, self-centered, a cold-hearted guy, a gangster, and more other things.” Sasuke felt pissed not at her but at those words even though they are true. 

Sasuke: “You forgot to mention I am handsome.” He scoffed as he felt his chest stir at the fact that she heard bad things about him. On second thought, Sasuke realized that he did nothing good except the fact that he just offered a new home for the orphans. 

Hinata: “Hm, indeed you are handsome for a guy.” Her words made Sasuke smirk mentally before he raised his eyebrows.

Hinata: “But I am not one of your fangirls. I don’t have time for such things.”

 ......Hyuuga missed the amused face of Sasuke as she left the kitchen. The raven became more interested in her because of her attitude which is new for him as almost every girl chase after him. His handsome face and money to be exact. Sasuke followed Hinata after a minute and saw her saying goodbye to the children. Sasuke felt kind of disappointed because he knew the smile and the gentle voice will no longer be available as soon as she steps out of this place. His frown disappeared when Akira and the rest of the children came to him.

Akito: “Thank you for the visit nii-san.” Akira broke the silence and Hinata watched it from afar when Sasuke nodded and said Goodbye.

 Sasuke: “Going home?” Sasuke said as he followed Hinata who is heading outside.

Hinata: “Yes.” As expected, Sasuke sighed as her cold voice entered his ears.

Sasuke: “Let me drive you?” Sasuke took a glance at the girl in front of him who is crossing the road. She turned backward swiftly making her beautiful sapphire hair scattered and Sasuke's eyes widened for a moment. 

Hinata: “No need. Moreover, don’t you have anything to do?” Sasuke felt annoyed as Hinata looked at him with doubt in her eyes like he is a stalker. 

Sasuke: “Not really.” Indeed, Sasuke had nothing to do except watch TV or play video games or hang out in the gang. Hinata shrugged her shoulders and gave him a bored look.

Hinata: “If you don’t have anything to do, study.” Her voice sounded cold and distant but Sasuke didn’t mind as an idea popped up in his mind to reduce his boredom.

Sasuke: “You are my teacher, aren’t you? Teach me tonight.” Sasuke said with his expressionless face and Hinata sighed.

Hinata: “I have a part-time job from 7 to 9.” Sasuke looked at his watch and it’s over 6 now. 

Sasuke: “Then, I will come to your café and do my lessons. I need someone to give me instructions.” Hinata hesitated for a minute before she started talking.

Hinata: “Don’t, people will misunderstand.” At the end of her sentence, Hinata flinched as she heard a loud voice.

“SASUKE!!!!!!” A punch was delivered to the Uchiha in front of her making Hinata paralyzed.