Bonus Chapter

[!0 years later.]

.

.

.

......Inside a luxurious kitchen where the walls were painted light purple, a girl who wore a bunny apron around her small waist was humming happily. Her breathtaking amethyst eyes were focused on cooking dinner. Her glossy lips that look eatable curved into a dazzling smile as she finished making the favorite dish of her beloved husband. She squealed softly as she felt a pair of strong arms wrapping around her stomach.

Hinata: "Welcome home honey. You are early today." She said with a dulcet tone that never failed to make the man hypnotized while washing the last spoon. The raven didn't respond as he was busy inhaling the intoxicating lavender scent of his wife and feeling her warmth. Hinata felt her face heat up as Sasuke lifted her long indigo hair revealing the smooth neck of her and kissed it affectionately.

Sasuke: "I missed you." Placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, he tucked in the strand of her hair that fell on her face.

Hinata: "It's not even 5 hours that you've last seen me, dear." With her delicate fingers, Hinata caressed his spiky hair while Sasuke pulled her into his possessive embrace.

Sasuke: "I want to see you 24 hours." Hinata just giggled softly at her husband's action.

Hinata: "Mhm." She didn't respond anymore as she just savored the hug that her husband gave.

Sasuke: "I'm hungry." Sasuke finally broke the hug and placed another kiss on her chubby cheeks.

Hinata: "Dinner will be ready soon. You need to take a bath and refresh first though." She said with a tender smile while turning to the counter to place the fresh tomato soup on the table. Hinata's eyes widened as Sasuke suddenly grabbed her wrist and turned her around swiftly locking her small body between his arms.

Sasuke: "I want you." He whispered in a seductive tone making Hinata blush. Leaning closer, Hinata closed her eyes as a pair of soft lips touched hers. Sasuke grabbed her chin and pulled her closer to him as he greedily devoured the lips he came to get addicted. Biting her bottom lips and licking them after his attack, Hinata couldn't do anything but grip his shirt tightly.

Akito: "Can you make out somewhere else?" They both quickly broke their kiss and turned to the doorway to see Akito and Akira standing while carrying the schoolbags on their backs.

Sasuke: "You ruined a great moment Akito. Now, look at your mother. She looks like she is going to die from embarrassment.' Sasuke said with a chuckle while ruffling Akito's hair which he responded with a pout. Yes, they adopted Akira and Akito because of Hinata's request when Sasuke became the head of Uchiha's company branches.

Hinata: "Go take a bath all three of you. Dinner will be severed soon." She said with a smile while placing a kiss on Akira's and Akito's forehead. With a nod, all of them disappeared to take a bath before eating the delicious food Hinata made.

...After taking a bath, all of them gathered in the dining room with the aroma of delicious food spread through the room. On the table, plates were filled with mouthwatering food accompanied by the vases of various flowers and candles.

Hitomi: "Sorry I was asleep. A girl with black hair as dark as night and a pair of pale eyes as beautiful as the moon greeted her family while rubbing her eyes cutely. As she was just 3 years old, she spent the whole afternoon playing with her toys along with her mother and that drained a lot of her energy. After taking a cool bath with Hinata and playing with bubbles inside the bathtub, she fell asleep quickly.

Hinata: "Did you have a good sleep, honey?" Hinata greeted her daughter with a stunning smile. Hitomi gave a nod before sitting at one of the chairs with the help of her brother Akito. Although Akira and Akito were adopted, Hitomi never treated them harshly. She was very kind to them she also loves them like her own siblings.