Part 45

Hello!! Sorry for being late Hehe.+_+ I was quite busy. Anyway, Enjoy!!😁

=============================================

Hinata: "Stole? Your Sasuke?" Hinata let out a chill laugh that sound like a death call. "He was never yours.' Sakura froze again. Hinata walked away with a mischievous smile. Although she is the one who has more bruises and wounds, it was she who won the fight.

Sakura: "I said I haven't finished yet!!!" People looked at Sakura in pity. She has gone insane...

Hinata: "I don't fight for what is already mine."

......Sakura just fell silent. No word came out from her mouth. Hinata was right, Sasuke wasn't hers. Hinata already has his heart. A lone tear escaped from her emerald eyes for her loss. She learned... you can't force someone to love you. Not her father or not Sasuke. Sakura was greedy and selfish. She was never pleased with what she had. Always asking for more. What can she do? It's too late now. Her mistakes can't be corrected.

Sasuke: "Let's go to the infirmary." Sasuke greeted Hinata with a worried face who was losing a large amount of blood. Hinata just nodded. She was tired to talk. Mentally and Physically. Her heart warmed when she felt a gentle touch on her right hand that is bleeding. She looked up to see Sasuke who carefully wiped the blood with his handkerchief.

Hinata; "Thank you." She whispered receiving a thin smile from Sasuke which lasted 2 seconds. He is very cold and stoic in front of people but if he is with the orphans or Hinata or his mother, people will surely get heart attack by seeing his dazzling smiles.

Sasuke: "Can you walk?" Naruto and Ino just stared at those two like other students. Everyone can see, how Sasuke treats Hinata. They can see from his eyes that the school prince has fallen in love.

Hinata: "Mhm." Four of them left. People stared at the figure of crying Sakura and unconscious Tayuya and Karin. They were so disgusted by their acts and no one wants to lend them a hand. There isn't a single student who has escaped from their wrath or who wasn't bullied by them. They left them helpless like when they have finished bullying the others. Karma is real.

Sasuke: "It might hurt a bit but hold on okay?" He said while taking out the alcohol pad. Slowly rubbing it on her wounds to kill the bacteria, Hinata winced as the injuries stung.

Naruto: "That was awesome Hinata. You were so strong. Of course, you would be strong, you are our leader after all." The Uzumaki broke the silence with his loud voice and a wide grin. "Seeing Sakura's butt kicked is more delicious than eating Ramen." Hinata just flashed a thin smile at his praise and joke.

Ino: "I am never going to steal your cinnamons rolls and make you mad. Dang, I swear I would buy every bun that I stole." Ino shirked making Hinata smile slightly.

Sasuke: "Shut up. I'm focusing." Two of them fell silent at Sasuke's irritation.

Hinata:

"You really need to control your temper Sasuke-kun." Hinata giggled receiving a scoff from him.

Naruto: "See Teme? You have anger issues. Anyway, I am going to go pack your things Hinata. I'm sure today we won't have school. Even if we do, no one would dare to punish us for skipping hehe." He said enthusiastically.

Ino: "Let's ditch school and hang out. I need some fresh air to get that dirty photo of Sakura out of my head." Two loud mouths started planning without waiting for others' approval and left the infirmary.

Sasuke: "It's going to be fine Hinata". He said while wrapping the bandage around her fist. Tears welled up in her eyes. She acted like she didn't care about Sakura's words but inside it hit her. She had to control not to break down when the photo of her past being frightened flashed inside her brain during the fight. She was hurt again. Hurt that her father abandoned her, hurt that she was separated from her sister, hurt that she has lost everything precious to her. Her eyes widened when she felt something soft on her cheeks. Sasuke was so close to her, his warm breath was brushing through her eyebrow. His mint scent danced near her nose. Sasuke kissed her cheeks affectionately. Just by thinking about it, Hinata turned red and looked down. Her chains of thought about the past were cut. Instead, she can only remember the kiss he gave.