Part 12

Kakashi: “Sasuke, please sit next to…” I could see all the girls were looking at Kakashi with bright eyes to sit next to me.

Kakashi: “Hinata Hyuuga. Hinata-chan please raise your hands.”

Everything stopped when I heard her name, my heartbeat getting faster and faster. ‘Shut up I told my heart.’ My eyes searched for her arms to be raised. I saw a pale and beautiful arm in the arm near the window. There she is. 

The one I am looking for. Hinata Hyuuga. 

          The other girls are looking at the Hyuuga with jealous and angry eyes while she just focused on her table writing something on her book. I slowly made my way toward my seat beside her and received looks from the girls. I sat down on my seat and took out the notebook as the teacher started teaching. The silver-haired man was explaining the English passage and I was taking notes before another teacher came in suddenly.  

Kakashi: “What’s wrong Kurenai Sensei?”

 Our teacher asked the woman that barged in suddenly while catching her breath. She has eyes red like ruby along with brown curly hair. I paid no attention to them because it was not my problem. I can see indigo hair strands dispersed when the wind blew. I took a quick glance at the girl beside me and saw her looking out to the window. Her pale skin looks creamy and smooth under the sunlight. It’s like the sun is shining for her to show how beautiful she is. ‘Fuck! Stop thinking about her.’

Kakashi: “Students, I am sorry but I am needed in the Principal’s Office. The class is dismissed.”

 At the end of the sentence, he disappeared with the woman and the students started to shout and talk loudly. I sighed, that’s one reason why I don’t want to come to school. Too many people. I rolled my eyes when I saw two girls are heading toward me. 

Sakura: “Sasuke-kun, how is the school?” Her perfume is suffocating me and she is playing with her hair which I find annoying.

Sasuke: “Fine.” I answered bluntly and started to search for my phone. Rather than talking with these girls, music is better.

Ino: “Sasuke-kun, it’s been a long time that I have seen you and I missed you so much.” She faked her tears and I just scoffed.

Sasuke: “Well, I don’t miss you. So get out of my sight.” I said calmly but my voice showed a hint of annoyance. 

Naruto: “Teme. School is fun you see?” He rushed toward me and gave me his stupid grin. If people keep coming to me I swear I will turn this room into a battlefield.

Sasuke: “No, get away.” I said harshly and put on my earphones to avoid their annoying voices. Before I turned on the music, I can see Sakura walking beside and talking to Hinata.

Sakura: “Ne, Hinata. You know we are good friends right?” 

She slammed the desk with her fist and it made me sigh. Now she is picking up on that Hyuuga. That girl is not responding or defending herself. ‘Seriously?’ 

Sasuke: “You can switch places with me right? Please.”

 She gave Hinata puppy eyes who looked at her with an emotionless face like mine. I rolled my eyes and I realized that she got bullied yesterday. Maybe Sakura is going to bully her. 

Hinata: “Sure.” ‘FUCK! SHE AGREED!!’ I will die if I have to sit beside this bubble gum. 

Sasuke: “No, she is sitting beside me.” I had to barge in and I look like a hero now. All the people are staring at me because my voice was a bit loud. ‘Great now, I am in the center of the attention.’

Sakura: “Sasuke-kun. You shouldn’t stand up for someone like her. She has creepy eyes and is an orphan also she is ugly. No one likes her and I thought you would be annoyed if you have to sit beside someone like her.” 

Her words her making me angry now. She just insulted her in front of everyone and this girl is doing nothing. She just kept staring at her book and ignored us like we don’t exist. 

Sasuke: “She is sitting beside me and that’s final.” Sakura pouted and sigh in defeat. She walked back to her seat along with her friend Ino while Naruto was looking at me with a mocking look. 

Naruto: “That’s was strange for you to stand up for someone.”

 He said teasingly and I glared at him to shut his mouth. I am not in the mood for this shit. I sat back on my seat and read through the notes I copied. All the people went back to their business and I can see the girl beside me standing near me. I looked up at her to see me staring with those beautiful eyes which I got lost in them. Her thin lips parted a bit and it made me confused.

Sasuke: “Thank you.”

 Her voice was colder than the ice and I just sighed. She just pretended as nothing happened to her and she doesn’t look hurt. I hate it when she just stood there and does nothing. I scoffed as she sat down on her seat again. I just put on my ears phones and play a random song. I closed my eyes and let my sleepiness take over until I felt a shadow over me. I am a light sleeper so I noticed it. I slowly open my eyes to see my old classmates.

Kiba: “Look at you sleeping in the room.” He said playfully while the freak Shina stood behind with the glasses on.

Sasuke: “Hn. I am not in the mood for conversations now.” I said coldly containing my emotionless face. Kiba got pissed easily and he formed a fist but got dragged by his bugs crazy friend. I raised a bow at the remaining person.

Shikamaru: “Such a drag Sasuke. Mean as always.” He yawned and walked toward his seat. He is a smart ass but such a lazy one. He sat near his fat friend who is Choji. He eats way too much. I sighed and I wanted to run away from here but something is pulling me back. 

The wind carried the fresh lavender scent from the girl beside me. She doesn’t use perfume I noticed and I love the natural smell that she radiates. I took a glance at her 

                    I didn’t know when she put on those glasses

I didn’t know when she put on those glasses. She was deep in thought and she didn’t notice my staring.

 Damn!! She looks… 

Damn!! She looks…

“So beautiful. I didn’t want to but I had to admit it. She looks so gorgeous.”