Part 25

......In the middle of the night when the clock showed 2 o'clock, a young man was sitting on his study chair with a cup of cold coffee to keep him fresh and concentrated. His obsidian eyes focused on his phone screen which showed the information about Hinata Hyuuga.

To be honest, Sasuke didn't know why he did these things just for a girl...

......There was a young man who is jogging in the streets. He wore a thick black jacket with dark blue pants with gloves. His ears and nose were slightly red due to the cold weather but the man didn't seem to care. Ignoring the cold wind that brushed through his face, his blood was boiling, his body felt hot even though the weather was cold, he was furious and sad at the same time. All because of her... The raven slowed down his pace, as a convenience store entered into his sight. He stopped for a minute, catching his breath, breathing in heavily.

[Flashback.]

Hinata Hyuuga lived with her mother since she was 6 as their father left them because of personal affairs...

Her mother 'Hana Hyuuga' worked part-time jobs in various places for their lives along with Hinata's school fee... Hinata didn't have any relatives except an anonymous cousin.

Hinata Hyuuga started working with her mother when she turned 12. She got scholarships for every grade with a perfect score...

At the age of 14, Hinata lost her mother in an accident. Her father beats her up and bullies her when he came back hom...

The grip on the paper was so tight that it started to break apart. A flying glass hit the bedroom door while papers were scattered on the floor. The quietness was now filled with things breaking noises.

'Drip' 'Drip'

A red liquid came down from Sasuke's knuckles and he looked at himself at the broken mirror in front of him. He was angry, he was shocked, all the others undescribed emotions drove him crazy making him destroy everything in his room. His study table was now broken, the glass pieces were shattered, the mirror inside the bedroom was cracked along with his fist stained with blood. The raven was doing fine when he was reading something. His eyes became blurry when he learned about someone's tragic past. The raven put on his jacket and walked out of his bedroom immediately. He knew that he need to calm down so he decided to take a walk.

[End of Flashback]

......Without realizing it, his feet carried to where she and Sasuke met. The place where Sasuke got interested in her because of her strange behavior. He steadied his breath and decided to enter the convenience store for a drink. Luckily, he didn't forget to bring his money. As soon as he stepped into the store, everything went slow motion and his heart beats faster when he saw those lilac eyes. He may not notice but his anger was cooled down when he inhaled the soothing scent of her. The raven quickly looked at the watch and saw it was 10 to 4.

Sasuke: "Don't tell me you are working at this hour Hyuuga? Sasuke couldn't put on his flat face anymore as he was very surprised.

Hinata: "Yes?" Her response was weak due to Sasuke's raising his voice.

Sasuke: "What are you? a robot? Have you lost your mind? It's 4 in the morning!!" Hinata felt tears in her eyes as she felt like she is being scolded by her mother. Her beloved mother used to scold her when she works too much. Sasuke felt bad for snapping at Hinata when he saw tears in her eyes.

Sasuke: "I didn't mean to shout at you. I was just..." He flinched when he saw her looking at him with wide eyes making her look adorable. "Worried...." His last word was a whisper and Hinata didn't catch that.