Part 36

Hinata: "Gomene Sasuke-kun. Is there anything I can help you with?" She thought her world went back when Sasuke leaned in and supported her chin with his index finger. She saw the obsidian eyes up close and her heart ran a mile when she saw something soft pressed against her forehead.

Sasuke: "It's a goodnight kiss." Sasuke whispered in a low tone while Hinata had to control her body not to fall as she was very overwhelmed by what happened. Sasuke chuckled when he saw Hinata blushed from head to toe. Her cute hands touched the place he kissed with a pout. Sasuke wanted to squeeze her chubby cheeks so bad when he saw the cute expression from the girl he loves so badly.

Hinata: "B-Baka." She shuttered softly while trying to hide her embarrassment from his sudden kiss.

Sasuke: "You look cute when you shutter." A smirk broke on his sexy lips as he saw how Hinata is blushing madly. He stepped closer to her as he tried to tease her more. Her legs stayed unmoved as she felt petrified. Slowly moving her frozen legs while Sasuke kept stepping forward. A hungry wolf just saw a rabbit that could fill his hunger. The raven will be the wolf while Hinata is his prey. Hinata's breath hitched as she felt herself bump into the wall.

Sasuke: "Am I scary that you don't dare to look at me?" He said huskily leaning down near her ears while trapping Hinata inside his arms near her head.

Hinata: "N-no." Hinata even had trouble speaking as she felt very numb and overwhelmed whenever he is close to her.

Sasuke: "Look at me." The Uchiha lifted her chin slowly and those lavender tainted eyes resembled the moon met with the onyx eyes that looked like a dark abyss. Hinata felt butterflies in her stomach while her heart felt like getting tickled and it's the same with Sasuke who felt like heaven just by staring into those beautiful orbs.

Sasuke: "You are coming to our basketball practice right?" He stepped back and looked away as he felt like he won't be able to control himself if it continues. Hinata felt disappointed and hurt by his sudden change. 'Did he just reject me?' Hinata bit her lower lips and squeezed her shirt to make the pain in her heart subside.

Hinata: 'Yes. I wish you good luck in your match against Suna. It's in 3 days right?" She whispered and walked toward the corridor without looking at Sasuke. She felt her heart stung by his acts and she doesn't want him to face him now.

Sasuke: "Mhm." An awkward silence fell on them as they both were busy with their thoughts. Sasuke stared at the long indigo hair reflected by the moonlight with longing. His eyes forgot to blink when he saw the moonlight fall on Hinata's angelic face. Her moon orbs staring at the star with a hint of sadness. Her pale cheeks have a strand of midnight blue hair. The glossy lips of hers were sealed tightly. Sasuke can swear anyone will agree if he says she is a fallen angel.

Hinata: "Have a goodnight." She closed her eyes and walked past Sasuke and climbed on her bed. Sasuke felt his chest tight when he saw Hinata didn't look at him and neglected him. Moreover, she buried herself under the blanket, and seeing her back that face him makes him feel annoyed and sad. 'Did I do something wrong?' Even though Hinata is cold and distant with others but she is always friendly with him. With a heavy heart, he stepped out of her room and didn't notice Hinata's pain expression after he has existed.

.

.

.

Ino: "Hinata!! Come here." The Yamanaka youth shouted loudly and waved at the Hyuuga who is walking toward the school's gym with her usual flat face.

Hinata: "Good evening Ino-san, Uzumaki-san." Hinata said with a curt nod at the two people sitting on the chair.

Ino: "Where is Mr. Stingy?" Naruto burst into laughter after hearing the nickname Ino gave to his best friend. Well, Sasuke is indeed stingy.