Part 23

Both of them felt like the time was stopped when the lavender beads and onyx looked into each other giving them an unknown feeling.

'Ringggggggg'

......Hinata dropped her books as the loud noise occurred and she broke the eye contact immediately and picked up her scattered books. 'Fuck the bell' Sasuke also flinched and cursed under his breath because of the loud noise. He was having a great time looking into those beautiful orbs and the unknown feeling inside his belly was something he haven't encountered. Happy? No. Excited? Well no. All he knew was he felt like he was flying. Like when he rode the roller coaster. The raven stood and put the book back and started to leave the library as others students go back to their classes. When he arrived in his class, his breath was hitching because he had a hard time trying to drive the crazy girls away.

Naruto: "Teme what happened to you, you looked like you escaped from a disaster?" The cheerful voice made the raven reply with a grunt and sat down on his seat next to Hinata.

Sasuke: "Worse." Sasuke spoke as he finally caught his breath. Kiba was laughing at his fatigue face and Lee was shouting power of youth by showing his thumbs up while Shikamaru said "What a drag" by looking at Sasuke's frown.

Karin: "A-ano Sasuke-kun." Sasuke felt dizzy by looking at the girl in front of him. Tight clothes, short skirts, perfumes, jewelry, make-up. Just by looking at her red hair, Sasuke felt his eyes hurt.

Karin: "T-this, I made it for Sasuke-kun." The Uzumaki said shyly making Sasuke look at the thing she was holding. The aroma of Chocolate came out from the red pouch that was tied with a yellow string. The eyes fell on Karin who is looking at Sasuke with a blush on her face while the others were waiting excitedly for Sasuke to react.

Sasuke: "Not interested." He said bluntly without looking at Karin as he had no intention to eat those sugary things. Sasuke pitied his tongue when he imagined putting on that chocolate in his mouth.

Karin: "But..."

Sasuke: "Are you deaf?" Sasuke finally looked at the girl sharply who felt humiliated. Even though there weren't any emotions but a frown on his face, the other girls started fangirling when they saw the obsidians eyes darkened containing seriousness.

Kiba: "Man, I don't get why people like such an arrogant man like you." Kiba rubbed the back of his neck while yawning.

Naruto: "Charm isn't something that can't be denied." 'Wow, this idiot spoke something wise once.' Sasuke shrugged his shoulders as he thought of how dumb Naruto was.

...As the time flew. Sasuke felt bored by listening to the words each teacher spoke. He felt the sleepiness take over as he slept late by playing games with Naruto last night.

[After School.]

"Me, Teme!! Teme!!"

...The raven opened his eyes slowly as he felt his name being called. 'Did I fall asleep?' He straightened himself to see other people looking at him with amused faces while the teacher sighed.

Asuma: "Uchiha Sasuke. Did you have a good dream?" The other laughed loudly while Hinata looked at Sasuke who was blinking with an innocent face. Hinata thought for a second that he looks cute when he woke up from sleep but quickly dismissed the thought.

Sasuke: "Yah, I bought this damn school in my dream so I can sleep in class." Sasuke said with monotone and provoked the teacher successfully while another laughter broke out.

Asuma: "The class is over." That was a wise move for him because he clearly knew that his life will be hell if he messes with an Uchiha. They have occupied the place of the richest clan in Konoha for more than 10 years and their business was scattered around the world. No one dares to mess with the Uchihas. Especially not with the Leader of Uchiha's youngest son.