Part 43

I finally get this chapter done!! Thank you for waiting patiently and I am sorry if my writing is not good. I hope you enjoy it!!

Warning!! A lot of swearing words will be included.

=======================================

Sasuke: "Don't worry. I am not interested in girls except for you." Sasuke slowly leaned toward her and give her another soft and gentle kiss on her forehead affectionately.

Sasuke: "You are the only one."

.

.

.

......Sakura was shaking in anger while looking at the school's notice board. She gritted her teeth and tears threatened to fall as she tore another piece of paper from the board. People were gossiping and looking at her with disgusted eyes which made Sakura angrier. Not only her but also her friends were terrified at such scene. There were photos of Sakura making out with random boys and Karin kissing a boy at a nightclub half-naked. Tayuya's photos were of them. Not only on the school's wall but also on the school's platform there were several dirty videos about their gang and every single person in the school has seen them.

Sakura: "What the fuck are you doing? Do you want to die?" Sakura shouted furiously at the people who were looking at her. People stared at her in awe as Sakura was always sugary sweet, and well-mannered without knowing that she was faking it. Before they could hear another yell, people scattered and went back to their business.

.

.

.

Naruto: "I have to thank Hinata." The blonde said while looking at Sasuke who is drinking his tomato juice.

Hinata: "Um? For what?" Hinata said with confused eyes before accepting the egg roll that Sasuke fed her.

Naruto: "You don't know how dark Sasuke was when you weren't with him. He was like ready to kill anyone." Hinata flashed an amused smile while Sasuke glared at his best friend.

Hinata: "Was he that bad?" The girl had a playful smile on her face when she glanced at Sasuke who was killing Naruto in his mind.

Naruto: "He was so messed up. Honestly, I feel like I am going to die anytime whenever I see him pissed off." The blonde continued ignoring Sasuke who squeezed the juice box to channel his anger. Naruto knew Sasuke would avoid fighting in front of Hinata and this is a good opportunity to tease him.

Hinata: "Your temper needs to be fixed Sasuke-kun." The raven huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes.

Sasuke: "I will after I have killed that idiot." Naruto just chuckled.

Ino: "Hey have you seen that video?" The Yamanaka suddenly barged in.

Hinata: "What video?" Naruto rolled his phone screen and handed the phone to Hinata. Suddenly, Sasuke snatched the phone away.

Naruto: "Hey, what was that for?" Sasuke ignored Naruto's whines and pushed the bento box toward Hinata.

Sasuke: "Finish your breakfast before watching that. I'm sure you will lose your appetite if you watch now." Hinata was confused about what he was talking about but resumed eating.

Ino: "I agree. I didn't know she would be this gross Ugh." Naruto nodded while Ino faked a disgusted face.

Sasuke: I"t's your ex-friend Yamanaka." Sasuke scoffed.

Ino: "Well not any..."

'Bang'

... Students' eyes fell on the figure who opened the door aggressively. Sakura panted as she ran out of breath. Her emerald eyes focused on the figure of a certain girl who is beside her crush. Seeing Hinata was fuel to her anger and Sakura felt like she wanted to kill Hinata right now. People inside the class were staring at Sakura who was glaring at Hinata.