Part 16

Sasuke: “Hn, you will be a great mother one day Hyuuga.” I closed my eyes and smiled softly. 

“You will also be a good wife.” I said to myself.

Hinata: “How can I become a mother when i can't bare childern?”

=====Her voice was broken as her smile disappered. She looked at the kids with brokens eyes yet love is still there. The words she said was a shock for me and it all makes sense now. No wonder why she love these childerns so much.

Sasuke: “It doesn't make you less woman.” I spoke ignoring the fact that she turned to me. I looked at the childern making their bed while laughing and chatting with each other.

Sasuke: “I am sure there will be someone who accept you as who you are.” I finally shifted my gaze to her to meet her eyes filled with tears.

Hinata: “I don't think so. I won't be able to have a family or marry but...” Her voice trailed off as she formed a genuine smile on her lips.

Hinata: “Just having these children is a blessing for me and i woundn't wish for more.”

=====Her words made my eyes widen a bit. Her life is fucked up I know. A fraction of her past showed me that she didn't have a good childhood. By looking at her house and seeing her doing two part time jobs, it is obvious she is struggling. She is also bullied at school and she can't bare childern. Yet she is still smiling. She is too good to be yure..... Her soul is too pure that the past and the damage she experienced couldn't taint her heart. She hasn't give up yet....

[Sasuke's Flashback.]

Mikoto: “You see son.” Her mother gentle voice caught the attention of 13 years old sasuke who is listening to his mother's bed time story.

Sasuke: “Hn.” The little boy answered shortly as the sleepiness is taking over. The female Uchiha smiled gently and caressed her son's puffy cheeks.

Mikoto: “Sometimes, If a person smiles often, it doesn't mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.”

The little boy didn't understand that time....

[End of his flashback]

=====Now Sasuke realized the meaning of Hinata's smile. She still believes that she will be okay. She still belives that she will be happy. She is never losing hope. In his life time,  he has admired only 1 woman.  His mother but when he met this girl, it made hin realized that he has never seen a strong woman like her...

Akira: “Nee-san I have made my bed.” A voice pulled Sasuke back to reality and he looked down at the girl who is hugging Hinata with a big smile on her face while Hinata kissed her forehead making the girl giggles.

Hinata: “You are a good girl Aki.” His brother and others pouted as Hinata didn't acknowledge them.

Hinata: “Okay Okay, You guys are all good childern. Now let's help Konan-san with dinner will you?”

=====She cooed sweetly and looked at Sasuke who stood in confusion. He realized that a small hands tugged his trousers as he saw Akira looking at him with her big eyes. Sasuke stood there frozen and he looked at Hinata with confusion. He was silently asking for advice and Hinats smiled.

Hinata: “Aki wants you to hold her Uchiha-san.”

=====I have never done that before and i was quite nervous but none the less i bent down to Akira's level and pulled her up from her shoulders gently not wanting to hurt the girl. I supported her back with my left hands and I saw Hinata watching us with a faint smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach as i thought like I am the father and Hinasa is teaching me how to hold my daughter. The girls little hands reached to my cheeks and squeezed them making me smile.

Akito: “Akira, i can hold you you know.” His brother pouted making others to laugh expect Sasuke because of Akira's reply.

Akira: “But Sasuke-nii is taller and he is more handsome.” Even Hinata laughed slightly because of her straight foward answer.

Sasuke: “Hn... I am sorry for stealing your sister Akito.” I said teasingly and revenging about the event that he called me ‘driver’.

Akira: “I am sorry Nii-san. I didnt mean to make you sad.” Sasuke put the girl down as she tried to get out Sasuke's girp. As her little feet touched the ground she ran to Akito and hugged him tightly with a girn.

Hinata: “How cute?” She mumbled and headed ti the kitchen to help Konan while others childern followed hrr including Sasuke.

Konan: “Ohh Hinata-chan. Can you slice the tomatoes and put the recipes for the soup together? I am working on Chicken.”

=====With a nod, Hinata put ont he apron swiftly and started to wash the tomatoes. As much as Sasuke likes to see Hinata's hair moving, he decided to help. He grabbed the tomatoes and give a look to Hinata.

Sasuke: “Let me.”

=====He didn't know why he helped but inside him was really happy to be here with Hinata and orphans. Hinata nodded and boiled the water as she put the spices in while Sasuke was chopping tomatoes. Childern were fixing the dinning table and arranged the chopstick, forks, spoons and some of the older childern were arranging the chairs.

=====Sasuke wasnt paying attention while cutting the vegetables and accidentally hit his index finger whith the knife. Sasuke groaned quietly because of the pain but he shook it off and continue chopping the carrots but Hinata noticed Sasuke's frown. She turned of the stove and walked toward Sasuke. She grabbed his right hand and lifted it carefully as she checked the wound.

Hinata: “It is not deep.” She continued to examine the injury and she wiped the blood with tissue gently. Sasuke looked at the girl in front of him who is too focus checking his cut that she didnt notice Sasuke's surprised eyes and he blushed slightly as Hinata is holding his hand.

Sasuke: “It's just a cut.” Sasuke could care less because he have experienced worse when getting into fights with the gang.

Hinata: “Akito, hand me the plaster.”

=====The indigo hair girl ignored the cold voice but asked the boy to bring her a plaster. When the boy came back with a plaster in his hand, Hinata took it and applied it on Sasuke's index finger who has a faint smile on his face. Hinata smiled again and went back to her work while Sasuke stood there looking at the back of Hinata with gentle eyes as his heart is touched by the gentless of Hinata.

Sasuke was even more interested in her because she made his heart beasts fast uncontrollably just by her smile.