Part 28

Sasuke: "Maybe... No.... I like her..."

Sakura: "No, you can't. YOU CAN'T LIKE SOMEONE EXCEPT ME!!"

Sasuke: "Stop this madness Haruno.' Sasuke growled at he was annoyed with Sakura's selfishness.

Sakura: "NO, I WON'T. IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THEN NO ONE CAN!!" Sakura screamed while crying and Sasuke's patience broke at Sakura's threat.

Sasuke: "If you do something to her, I won't hesitate to hurt you."

......The raven walked away slowly leaving a crying Sakura behind who gritted her teeth. In her mind, she has already found many ways to torture Hinata Hyuuga. 'I will make you pay bitch.' Hinata felt herself shivers for no reason, she simply ignored the feeling of danger and went back to study Math.

[End of Flashback]

......As time flies by, Sasuke is again at the canteen with his best friend along with, Kiba, Shino, and others. Sasuke scoffed and cursed Sakura for making him lose his cool. Seriously, doing those ridiculous things isn't going to make him love her but Sasuke will despite her if she keeps doing those. Sasuke also didn't know why did he say he likes Hinata in front of Sakura. Maybe he just did it to annoy Sakura but it feels wrong to accept. He felt himself smile faintly when he remembered about Hinata Hyuuga suddenly.

......He had a good sleep even though someone was near him. Usually, he would feel irritated when someone is near him while he is sleeping as he would wake up easily whenever someone moves. 'Maybe she doesn't move much. She seemed so focused on reading the book. Or maybe I was tired.' But who cares? He had a good sleep and that's all the matter. Sasuke was content as Hinata and he engaged in small conversation when he escorted her home. The picture of Hinata giggling flashed through his mind when Sasuke tells her a joke with followed by a smirk.

Naruto: "Cut it off loser. In a second, your face was grumpy, and not you just smiled? He frowned as someone broke his daydreaming. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the others were staring at him with confused eyes. 'Do I have something on my face?'

Kiba: "You scared the crap out of me when you opened the door out of blue. I thought I died when I saw you in a bad mood."

Sasuke: "You are still alive aren't you?" Sasuke scoffed as he knew where this conversation is going.

Shino: "And you made Sakura cry for no reason?" Sasuke felt angry again when the bug freak said he made Sakura cry for no reason. 'Does destroying someone's locker and drawing such dirty images look like no reason to you?' Sasuke tried to hold his temper as he doesn't want to go on another rampage today. The boys turned their heads as a loud voice echoed through the canteen.

Ten Ten: "Hinata!! Where are you going?" At the mention of Hinata's name, he turned his head like others as it caught his attention. He saw a girl with brown hair tied up in two buns waving at someone happily. Sasuke had an invisible smile as he saw Hinata walking toward Ten Ten with her usual flat face carrying some books inside her arms. Sasuke already knew she loves reading from the information Kabuto gave but he felt more delighted when she said that to him directly this morning.

.......Sasuke smiled genuinely as he opened the orphanages' door. He felt his heart warm again when he saw children sitting around Hinata who held a book with her long and smooth fingers. Konan was writing a letter on the table and she smiles as she saw Sasuke at the entrance. Sasuke gave her a firm nod not wanting to disturb anything. In the silent environment, only her sweet and angelic voice was heard while a bunch of kids looked at the angle in front of them with admiration.

......To the kids, Hinata was the best mother figure they could ask for. She teaches them, cooks for them, cleans for them, buys them food, donates them, and she would play with them if they insist. Now, she was reading a story to the kids as they wanted to listen to one. The cheers the kid made Konan shook her head in amusement at Hinata's kindness. Konan knew Hinata could never refuse these naughty little monsters.