Part 7

When I walked into the street that Hinata went in. I bumped into someone.

Hinata: “Are you following me?” My obsidian eyes looked down at her lavender orbs. Her scent surpassed the surrounding atmosphere. Our faces are inches away, close enough to hear her breathing. 

“If I move an inch, I am sure our lips will be connected.”  I have never kissed a girl. I was never paying attention to girls until I met this one

The way her straight indigo hair moves around her waist when she takes a step, her beautiful lavender tainted eyes with long eyelashes are like a magnet, pulling my eyes to look into it. Round bottomed nose along with puffy cheeks and a pointed chin. Her natural pink lips looked eatable. The way her lips curved when forming a smile when she changed into a different person. 

Damn!! All the details of her reached into my mind. ‘How can a girl be this attractive? She is stealing my mind. Fuck.’ I can’t get her out of my min…… My thoughts were cut and when she stepped back and turned around. I remembered her question suddenly.

Sasuke: “I was following you.” I didn’t lie. Indeed, I followed her. She turned around and looked at me with her beautiful eyes. 

Hinata: “Why are you following me?” She has turned into a cold person again. I kind of miss her other side. 

Sasuke: “Don’t get me wrong. I saw a few guys glaring at you. I thought you were in danger.” I wasn’t lying again. I saw a few girls and boys staring at her with smirks. I saw her lips form an ‘Oh’ shape.

Hinata: “Sorry, I jumped to the conclusion.” She said simply and started to walk away again. She is the only girl who keeps leaving me first. As long as I know, she is not one of the fangirls and I remembered that she got the scholarship. She must be smart. 

Sasuke: “Where are you going?” I asked her while walking behind her. I kind of like seeing her hair move. KIND OF!! I warned myself.

Hinata: “To the orphanage.” She answered bluntly. I just realized how it feels to get short answers. Fuck, Karma is real

Sasuke: “Where is it?” She stopped walking and turned back to face me. Her face wasn’t emotionless but I can’t also see any expression also. 

Hinata: “It’s 7 blocks further. Can you walk? If you can’t, I can walk by myself don’t worry about me.”

     7 blocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never walked that much. It’s not my fault. I have cars duh. I also didn’t want to leave her like that. I just nodded at her and she gave me a questioning look and started walking again. ‘Why am I even doing this again?’ Since I met with her, I have been doing unusual things. 
We didn’t talk while walking. She isn’t a talkative person I remarked. She stopped walking again. 

Hinata: “I want to buy a light bulb. If you want, after this traffic, turn left and you will see ‘Sunflower’ Orphanage.” I shook my head. 

Sasuke: “I will wait.” 

I answered bluntly and she went into the shop. I pulled out a cigarette and lit it. I checked my surroundings and saw a few girls looking toward me with sparkling eyes. I didn’t give a damn about them, I just continued smoking until the cigarette is short. I threw the cigarette into the trash can and waited for Hinata to come out. My phone ranged and my hand reached to my pocket. I picked it up and I regretted it.

Naruto: “TEME!! Where are you? I have been looking for you everywhere.” He shouted through the phone. 

Sasuke: “Shut up, I am going deaf.”

My eyebrow furrowed and I was annoyed. Before I made a word, lavender scent surrounded me. I saw Hinata come out and look at me. She gave me a nod waited a little bit far from me and gave me space. If it was another girl, I would keep talking and maybe even left her but this is Hinata. I sighed and I thought it is rude to keep talking. 

Sasuke: “Bye. Take the car and go home. I am outside.” 

I hung up the phone without giving Naruto a chance to talk back. I looked at Hinata and saw her reading a book. ‘Seriously?’ I walked near her and she didn’t notice me. I bent down a bit to check what she is reading and I knew that it was about some interior design and stuff. I stopped looking because it was her matter and I was invading her privacy. 

Sasuke: “Hyuuga.” I called her name gaining her attention. She quickly put her book into her bag and turned around.

Hinata: “Sorry, let’s go?” She doesn’t talk much. I just gave her a nod and followed her lead. 

[Time skips]

As she enters the orphanage, a boy rushed toward Hinata and hugged her tightly which cause Hinata to giggle. I could feel my heart beating fast again after seeing her smile and laugh again. She is changing into another person again. I could feel a pair of small hands grab my trousers while I am savoring the nostalgic feeling running through my veins. I looked down and saw a pair of blue eyes looking up at me. Her eyes reminded me of Hinata’s hair. 

Akira: “Onii-chan. Are you Nee-chan lover?” Her words made me surprised. She is around 3 or 4. Isn’t she too young to know about these kinds of stuff? She looks so innocent and carefree though.

Akito: “Akira. Sorry, Mr. She just can’t stand the fact that her sister comes here with a boy.” The boy who hugged Hinata earlier walked toward us and grabbed Akira’s hands. That boy also has dark blue eyes like the little girl. Must be siblings. 

Hinata: “Sorry, Uchiha-san. Please don’t mind the question.” 

Her sweet voice flowed through my ears while my heart acknowledged her gentle smile and gave me chills. Akira ran to Hinata and Hinata sat down to pat the little’s girl head. I smiled at such a sight. She looks like a mother. A gentle mother who loves her children. I can see it through her eyes, the way she looks at them, the way she got thrilled when she entered the building, the way she shows her real smile. Damn!! They are lucky to see those rare smiles. She reminded me of my mother. She used to smile like her too. 

Akito: “You are not really her boyfriend are you?” He looked at me head to toe with suspicious eyes. I chuckled at his question. 

Sasuke: “I am not. I just accompanied her.” I looked at Hinata again who is offering a chocolate bar to the little girl. 

Sasuke: “Is she always like that?” ‘Crap! I talked out loud.’ The boy looked at me with a questioning look. 

Akito: “Huh?” He doesn’t understand me. I tried to explain him but my eyes were locked somewhere. Hinata was playing with other kids, caring for them, and laughing freely. 

Sasuke: “I mean is she always smiling like that?” I turned to the boys whose eyes are closed. 

Akito: “Yes. She is like a sister to me and to all the children. She takes care of us.” I nodded at his statement. He opened his eyes and looked at me. “My name is Akito. I am an orphan here.”

Sasuke: “Sasuke. Uchiha Sasuke.” I answered in a soft tone. Being here made me soften and remind me of my childhood. How bright I smiled back then, how carefree I was back then. 

Akito: “Are you the one from the magazines? The youngest son of the Uchiha cooperation?” He looked at me like a ghost.

Sasuke: “Yes. I sighed.”

I saw Hinata coming toward us and the kids went back to their business. I gave a smile at her and she froze after seeing my first smile for her. My real smile that came out of happiness, warmth and so many other feelings that I locked in my heart but now the lock is broken. This girl opened it again. 

Sasuke: “But, now. I am just Sasuke. Just a human enjoying this moment.” 

     Akito nodded and ran toward Akira. Hinata slowly made her way toward me. A part of me hopes that she hasn’t changed back into a cold person. She stood in front of me and smiled at me like I have got the first prize in class. Her expression shows that she is happy for me. My hand reached out and touched her rosy cheeks. 

“Sasuke: You look good when you smile….”