Part 22

Itachi: I'm sure you will succeed when I saw how my brother looked at you with such gentle eyes.

[Time skips.]

...Sasuke was leaning against his chair not paying attention to the lecture that their homeroom teacher gives. His gaze followed through the leaf that is wandering with the wind through the window.

Kakashi: "That's for now. Is there anything question?"

Sasuke looked at the teacher lazily while the others didn't utter a word. As the wind came through the window from his left side, the lavender scent danced near his nose making Sasuke glance at the person who radiated the scent.

......There she was Hinata Hyuuga. Looking at the textbook like it's her lover. Hinata never left the gaze at her notebook as she reviewed the lessons that were taught.

Sakura: "Sasuke-kun, what happened to your face?" Sasuke rolled his eyes as a loud pitch voice echoed the room making others look at Sakura who is sitting on Sasuke's desk.

Sasuke: "..." He ignored the girl in front of him as if she doesn't exist. Sasuke knew that not only Sakura but also other girls try to show their sweet side in front of him to get his attention. Too bad that Sasuke wasn't dumb like Naruto who is madly in love with Sakura.

Sakura: "It might have hurt so much." Naruto looked at Sakura sadly when Sakura faked her tears and tried to touch Sasuke's left cheek which was bandaged up by Hinata last night.

'Smack'

......All the eyes were on Sasuke who smacked Sakura's hand roughly and sat up immediately with an irritated face. Even Hinata looked at Sasuke with shocked eyes who looked annoyed,

Sasuke: "Leave."

......That one word was enough to make Sakura burst out into tears while Sasuke sat again without feeling guilty. The raven knew he was harsh but he didn't want her to touch him, Sasuke didn't also like when she surpassed the natural lavender scent with her perfume. He never liked perfumes and make-up as they make them dizzy. The real reason is he doesn't like when someone tries to fake things.

Naruto: "Teme that was unnecessary you know. Apologize to Sakura-chan." The raven ignored the blond who was shouting at him and decided to listen to his music. As Kurenai Sensei came in, the students went back to their business and started teaching again. After the Kurenai English class, people felt chills in their bones by science teacher Orochimaru's sly voice.

[Lunch time.]

...Sasuke was dragged by his blond friend who wanted him to catch up with some friends and now he felt irritated by people around him. Honestly, Sasuke was "Leave me alone kid" and it's normal for him to feel annoyed while interacting with lots of people.

Naruto: "Seriously Sasuke, what happened to your face?" Sasuke let out a huff as he felt the other's eyes looking at him curiously. Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Lee and even Choji looked at him. They have been wondering who dared to injure Sasuke.

Sasuke: "Sasori."

......The Uchiha ignored the comments from his friends as he got up from the seat trying to avoid the crowd. It would be a lie if Sasuke says he doesn't notice the love stares from girls and boys looking at him with jealousy. Sasuke didn't give a damn about them as he just went back to his class. When he came out from the toilet, he saw Hinata walking upstairs with some books inside her hands. Without curiosity, Sasuke followed her silently and now he is in front of the library door. 'I wonder if the studying is her boyfriend?' Sasuke thought mentally and opened the door with an emotionless face. The girls suddenly squealed and started running toward Sasuke who looks annoyed.

"Sasuke-senpai, do you want to study together?"

"Sasuke-kun come and sit with me."

...Ignoring all the comments the girls gave Sasuke sat not far away from Hinata. He grabbed a random book and started reading while stealing some glances at Hinata. To be honest, the library wasn't a bad place for Sasuke as no one dared to make a sound. Even though some fangirls of him wanted to sit near him Uchiha's famous glare was enough to make them scared.

...Sasuke put his chin above his palm, supporting his head with his right arm making the girls nosebleed at such handsome sight. Sasuke ignored the book as he found something more interesting than the pictures of his favorite manga.

......The raven admired how her silky hair swayed freely when she walked to search for books. The way her gorgeous fingers brushed through the books made him unable to blink. The image of her flipping the pages and her lips moving by reading out the sentences silently became the favorite view for the Uchiha. The smooth and pale skin of her was exposed when she tips toed to grab the book from a higher shelf.

The man was hypnotized by her beauty and charm.

......Hinata was busy choosing the book to read. She knew that she always has good grades but to enter the university, she knew that she needs a lot of money and she will have to work for at least 3 years before going to University. Even though the world seems unfair to Hinata, she has never lost faith that one day, she will be living in a modern house designed by herself and doesn't have to worry about her future at all.

......Not just hoping and praying to god, Hinata has turned into an independent young woman at a young age and matured as she relied on herself and went through the hard time alone. She believed that nothing grows without rain and she has learned to accept the situation and do the best she can. As she felt someone's eyes on her, she turned to look at the person who is watching her move.

Both of them felt like the time was stopped when the lavender beads and onyx looked into each other giving them an unknown feeling.

========================================

3/3/2022