Part 18

“SASUKE!!!!!!” A punch was delivered to the Uchiha in front of her making Hinata paralyzed. 

...A man with blonde hair tied in a ponytail appeared out of nowhere and jumped on Sasuke with a punch. Sasuke didn’t even flinch but caught the man’s fist perfectly in his palm.

Sasuke: “What was that for?” Sasuke glared at the man who is chuckling.

Deidara: “I just happened to see you. It’s been two days since you haven’t come to our gang. Even Naruto is wondering why you are not coming. Also, Pain wants to see you.”

… Sasuke's patience is growing thin because of his loud mouth. People are even staring at them but he just continued to talk non-stop. Deidara stopped talking when he saw a girl with long indigo hair is watching them with a poker face.

Deidara: “I see why you don’t come. Your girlfriend? Man, I thought you were gay.” Sasuke turned in the direction where Deidara pointed and saw Hinata looking at them. 

Sasuke: “She is not.” Sasuke scoffed in annoyance as another man with red hair came into his sight.

Deidara: “My man, Sasori. Look whom I have found.” Sasori gave Sasuke a nod and Sasuke returned it with his own nod. 

Sasuke: “What do you want?” Sasuke was impatient and wanted them to get straight to the point. 

Deidara: “Just some action.” The blonde grinned at Sasuke and pulled Sasori’s arm who is standing quietly.

Sasuke: “No, I am not in the mood to fight.” Sasuke declined and started to walk away before he heard Sasori’s voice.

Sasori: “If you lose, that beautiful lady is mine.” 

Deidara: “Agree, you said she is not yours right?” Sasuke took a glance at Hinata who is looking at him innocently and Sasuke knew that they are not backing down until they get what they want. 

Sasuke: “Don’t drag her into this.” Sasuke sighed as he faced the two men who are smirking as they went into fighting stances. 

Sasuke: “Come.”

……Sasuke just put his hands into his trousers’ pocket while Sasori charged at him. Sasuke didn’t respond but dodged it swiftly. When Sasori lost his balance, Deidara threw a kick toward Sasuke’s face, and without fear, Sasuke grabbed the foot making Deidara unable to move. Sasuke smirked as he saw Sasori running toward him with another fist. He let go of Deidara's foot and bent down quickly making Sasori punch Deidara.

Deidara: “Hey, that hurts.”

……The blonde rubbed his cheeks as the punch was hurt. Sasori mumbled sorry and decided to focus on Sasuke. In a blink of an eye, Sasori was in front of Sasuke who was startled a bit. Without wasting any breath, Sasori managed to deliver a blow on Sasuke’s left cheek successfully making Sasuke hit the wall behind him while a grunt escaped from Sasuke. Hinata looked at Sasuke worriedly as the blood flowed down from Sasuke’s lip. She was confused when a smirk appeared on his handsome face but she didn’t know that was an evil one. 

Deidara: “Oops, you woke up the beast Man.” Sasori step back as Sasuke lifted his bangs and looked at them like a psycho as he radiated an intimidating aura. 

Sasuke: “You want a fight? I will give it to you.”

……Sasuke's voice was deeper than usual and Deidara's sweatdropped as he prayed for his safety. They knew that Sasuke is like a demon when he is in his angry state. Just a punch from Sasuke was needed to make Sasori fly away and Deidara coughed blood as Sasuke kicked his abdomen hard. After finishing them off, the raven didn’t want to face Hinata as he didn’t want her to look at him with scared eyes. He didn’t want her to see him as a bad guy. His breath stopped when he heard her voice not cold, not distant but gentle and sweet. 

Hinata: “Uchiha-san, you are bleeding.”

……The obsidian eyes looked at those lavender orbs to see the concern in them. The girl slowly walked toward the Uchiha and scanned his face to see a bruise on his left cheek. Sasuke was shocked that the girl didn’t run away after seeing his bad side like others do. Plus, she is even worried about him. Sasuke's eyes soften while looking at the girl in front of him who is checking his wound.

Hinata: “If you don’t mind, I have first aid kit at my house.” She spoke softly and Sasuke's heart beats faster at her gentle voice and he smiled faintly as he gets to see her sweet side without the help of orphans. 

Sasuke: “Hn.” Sasuke nodded and walked toward his car while Hinata followed behind. Sasuke opened the car door for Hinata and the girl gave him a sweet smile that made his heart beat fast again. Without wasting any minutes, Sasuke headed toward her house and he was surprised at himself that he remembers the directions exactly. 

……A few minutes later, Sasuke stopped his car in front of Hinata’s lovely garden. Sasuke locked his car while Hinata opened the gates and checked her lilies and other flowers. Sasuke walked into her house and the cinnamon and vanilla scent from the house made him refreshed. He took a glance around her living room and as expected even though there isn’t much furniture, it looks pristine. [pristine: fresh and clean as new]

 [pristine: fresh and clean as new] 

(Hinata's Living room)

 Hinata: “Would you like some tea?”

…Sasuke sat down on one of the sofas and replied to her question with a nod. He was distracted by Hinata’s calming lavender scent that he just felt pain from his left cheek when her scent is no longer near him. Sasuke ruffled his hair as he remembered that he went into his ‘Demon’ state. His thoughts disappeared when a small teacup was placed in front of him. 

 Hinata: “I will go get the first aid.”

……Hinata left without giving Sasuke a chance to talk. Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and took a sip from the tea. His lips stung as the warm green tea brushed through the wound. Sasuke didn’t care and drank the tea in one gulp as he was thirsty. He looked at the clock and realized that it was 6:20 now. The raven remembered that Hyuuga has to work at 7. A small figure with a school uniform appeared in front of him with a first aid kit in her hands. 

…Hinata sat down in front of Sasuke making him confused for a minute. Her pale hands reached to Sasuke's cheek and shivers ran down Sasuke’s spine at her soft touch. Hinata took out the alcohol pad and rub it on Sasuke’s cheek. Sasuke grunted silently because of the pain.

Hinata: “Gomene, it might hurt a bit.” Her voice soothed Sasuke’s pain and his eyes landed on Hinata’s beautiful face. Sasuke again noticed that she is beautiful. He felt electrified as Hinata’s smooth fingers touched his cheek and applied ointment. Sasuke made a mental note to go to the hospital and checked his brain and heart as they are not working properly when he is with this girl. 

Strange but he was silently craving for her touch.

25/2/2022