Ch.211 Holiday

Killian had his camera ready for Leia's first time in the ocean, and first trip to the Merkingdom. Emma dressed Leia in a cute pink bathing suit with a sunhat. She helped Leia stand up as the sand, who was kicking her feet as the waves came by them. Killian smiles proudly as a Daddy, his baby pirate loves the ocean just like him. Emma was smiling. "Leia! You are loving the ocean!!"

"Aye, she is a little pirate just like the rest of us."

Hope goes to her sister in her pink bathing suit matching her sister. "Baby sis in the ocean!" Leia kicks her legs. Hope smile.

"She is my baby fish!" She has not felt so happy relaxed in such a long time, she has not slept too much since her last case. Killian captured his three loves in the ocean. Ashley took photos of the Swan-Jones family in the ocean. "Mel-Mel, Leia in the ocean!"

Melody goes to her in the ocean princess best friend Emma and Leia. "Leia in ocean." She clapped her hands.

"Yes, birthday ocean princess. Leia in the ocean on your birthday." Melody smiles

"Dada, can I swim in the ocean?"

"Aye, you can swim the ocean."

"Stay close to Daddy while swimming Hope. The ocean is different to swim in than the pool."

"Yes, Mommy." Killian took Hope and Melody out a little further where Alexandra and Thomas were swimming.

Ashley and Ariel join Emma. "Killian is such a great hands-on Daddy."

"Yes, he is very hands-on." Leia babbles. "Leia is loving the ocean."

Ariel faces Leia. "Leia, you are happy to be in Merkingdom." Leia screams as the seafoam went around them. Emma smiles.

Sam and Gideon go to Ashley. "Mommy-Ashley. Can you Gideon and me with a sandcastle?"

"Mommy, can you help us?"

"Yes, I can." Ashley follows Sam, where Belle was at. Gideon and Sam are becoming best friends. Emma smiles, Ashley is a great foster Mom to Sam.

"Baby sis, Mommy! Swim wif us!" Emma smiled she carried Leia to where Killian and Hope were swimming. "Mommy!" She hugs her Mommy.

"Hi, Hope! You are swimming great."

"Baby sis is in ocean."

"Yes, she is." Leia screams. Hope giggles. "Ocean is fun!"

Killian takes Leia from his swan so she can swim with Hope. "Littlest love, you are enjoying the ocean." Leia smiles. He smiles at his daughter. He held Leia in his arms who was enjoying the waves passing by them. Emma was helping Hope swim in the waves. She spun her daughter around. Hope giggles.

A little while later, Leia began crying. "You need Mommy's milk, little pirate. Swan, I will feed, her."

"Killian, I can feed her. Hope, swim to Dada and Leia."

Hope swam to her Daddy as Emma gets Leia from her husband. "Little pirate."

"Dada!" He scooped ope into his arms.

Emma takes Leia back to shore as Killian swam with Hope. She dried up her daughter with a towel and bottle-fed her daughter under the umbrella. "You are very happy to be by the ocean." She kissed her daughter on the head as she watched Killian swimming with Hope and Ariel with Melody. She burped Leia and walked to the wet sand, her daughter was babbling happily. "That is the ocean, baby girl." She is just like her Daddy and big sister, she loves the ocean. Killian turns around smiling seeing his swan and their littlest pirate enjoying the ocean on the shore.