Ch.273 June

Killian and Emma took Ian to visit Blue at the fairy's house. Leia and Henry went with them. Hope was in school. The Blue Fairy answered the door, Emma who was holding Ian on her hip, and Killian holding Leia and Henry. "Hello everyone. Come in."

The family entered the Fairy's home. "Thank you for letting us come by." Ian babbles.

"You are welcome. Your Mom called me and asked me to see Ian's magic abilities." 

 "Henwy,faiwy twee house?"

"These are different fairies. They live here in the house."

"Oh."

"These are different fairies that live here and have light magic, little love."

"Ian, Hope, Mama?"

"Yes!"

"Where faiwy twee, Nana?"

Blue faces Leia. "The ones you make with your Nana, are different houses, Leia. Those are where tiny fairies, live in trees."

Blue leads the Swan-Jones family to a room. Emma sets Ian on the table. "Blue is going to use her magic wand on you."

"She is going to check on your light magic son." Ian smiles at his Daddy wearing a blue Nautilus shirt, a gray onesie, and jeans.

Blue used her wand on Ian, using her light magic on baby Killian Jr. Ian was smiling happily as light magic surrounded him. "Emma, Killian, Ina has light magic."

"Ian, you have light magic baby boy." Emma scooped her son in her arms.

"Faiwies twees, Dada."

"There are no fairy tree houses here, little love."

Leia began crying, loudly. "Faiwy tweee house!!" She began jumping up and down.

"Swan, I am going to take her outside." Killian carried his youngest daughter outside of the fairy's house.

Henry went to the bathroom as Emma was holding Ian wandering around. She sees August in a room setting up bookshelves. "August!"

August stopped what he was doing and turned around seeing Emma holding baby Ian. "Hi, Emma. Hi, Ian."
"Say hi to August, baby." Ian waves his hand. She and August smile at baby Ian. "What are you doing here?"

"My papa and I built bookshelves for the fairies. I am the one who is setting them here. They are building their own library for them." Ian babbles. "I am doing a good job building the bookshelves, Ian?"

"Yes."

Emma chuckles "Yes, you are right."

"What are you doing here?"

"We took Ian to see Blue to examine his light magic. He has light magic just like Hope."

August smiles at Ian. "You have light magic Ian?" Ian babbles. "Where is the rest of the family?"

"Hope is at school. She is graduating from Kindergarten next week. Killian is trying to calm down Leia who is very disappointed not finding the fairies she and my Mom make houses for in the backyard do not live here." Ian fusses. "Ian, you cannot crawl on August's wood."

"You want to see what I am working on?" August takes Ian from his longest friend.

"Mama."

"I am right next to you and August, sweetie."

August showed the wood bookshelves. "These pieces of wood are all bookshelves." Ian babbles and tries to reach out to the wood. August sits on the floor and hands him a screwdriver. "This is a screwdriver." Emma takes a photo of August with her son. Ian chews on the screwdriver.