Ch.271 Wedding Anniversay Trip

The Swan-Jones are renting a beach house in California for Emma and Killian's wedding anniversary for a week. Charming and Snow White tagged along on the family trip, to help with the little ones so Emma and Killian enjoy their vacation. Leo was staying with Ruby and Dorothy for the time being. The family went to the beach and toured around the city. Charming and Emma even had a father-and-daughter hike as Snow White and Killian took the children to the beach.

On May 7th, Snow White and Charming cooked breakfast with the kids. Ian was crawling around in the living room being watched by Henry. Leia and Hope were helping their grandparents cook breakfast. Killian and Emma were staying in bed enjoying their quiet time alone together. "Happy anniversary my swan."

"Happy anniversary, Killian." She gives him a deep passionate kiss.

"Three children in six years, my swan still has the sexy.."

"You are sexy." They continue to make out.

"Swan..." He gets up.

"Why?"

Killian gets something from his luggage. "Happy anniversary, love." He gives her a gift.

Emma opened her gift which was a black hoodie with a picture of her and Killian in Neverland drinking coconuts in their campsite. She chuckles, "Where did you get this photo?"

"Your Mom took it when we were in Neverland on her iPhone when we were not looking."

She hugged her husband, "I love it. I am going to wear it on our date tonight."

"We are going on a date night?" She gives her husband a look. "It is not like I planned a romantic evening with my true love."

"I knew it!" She gets out her present for her husband. "I have a gift for you."

Killian opened his present which was a sea glass catcher. "Emma, I love this. Where did you get this?"

"I have my ways."

"It is beautiful ,love. I will wrapped it well before our flight home." He lifted her up and kissed her passionately. They ended up back in bed making out.

The whole family was enjoying the beach. Emma and Snow White were talking under the shade. Charming was building sandcastles with Leia. Ian kept crawling to the ocean. All of the adults were taking turns chasing him making sure he did not go into the waves. "Swan, he wants to swim like his big brother and his big sisters."

"The swimming lessons he is in are coming in handy."

"Aye, he is happy to try to get wet in the seaside," Ian screams. Emma and Killian laugh.

Ian is definitely a baby pirate. He holds his son and walked into the ocean at his knee length. Ian was smiling while kicking his gets happily getting wet. "You are my baby pirate, yes, you are, son." Emma took photos of her two Killians enjoying the ocean. Henry was holding Hope in the ocean. Snow White was holding Leia on her hip in the ocean.

Ian was crawling to the beach and sat by the waves. He was splashing with his hands. Hope rushes to her baby brother. "Mommy! Daddy he is here!"

"Thank you, Hope." She faced her son. "Ian, you are being a little sneaky pirate." Ian babbles. She kissed her son on the head and placed him on her lap.

Hope faced her baby brother. "Ian, say water!" Ian screams and splashes the ocean. Hope laughs.

A few hours later, Emma and her Mom were talking under the shade. Charming was building a sand castle with Leia. Henry was body surfing in the ocean. Killian was swimming in the ocean on his back with Hope sitting on top.