Ch.261 Christmas 2023

Emma and Killian took Hope, Leia and Ian to the closest mall the meet Santa Claus. Hope and Leia were wearing matching red dresses with bows in their hair. Ian was wearing a black and red plade shirt and baby jeans. Killian was holding Ian in his arms. "Ian, you look so handsome in your outfit. Are you excited to meet Santa?" Ian began crying.

Emma gives Killian a bottle of her breastmilk. She puts a bib on her son. He fed his son.

"Dada santa!"

"Yes, we are going to meet Santa."

"Leia, we are going to tell him what we want for Chwistmas! Wight Mommy?"

"Yes, you are right, Hope."

Leia escapes the line. Emma sees her daughter escoaping and hurries to catch up with her daughter.

Killian sees Emma with Leia. "Hope, stay with me and Ian, little love"
"Yes, no stwangers."

"That is right, little love." He is happy his daughter is learning to follow the rules at school.

Emma follows Leia who was going to toy store. "Leia Faith!" She catches her daughter. "You do not run away like that!"

"Toys."
"You can ask Mommy to go to the toy store. You do not run off. You can get taken by a stragners."

"No, stwangers you."

"N0 running off. Do you understand?"

"You and Dada."

"That is right."

"Toys, Ian and Hope."

"Oh, you want to get Christmas gifts for your siblings."

"Henwy too."

Emma walks with Leia to go shopping. She texted Kilian, Let us know when you are closer to Santa. Leia and I are going toy shopping."

Killian sets Ian in his carrier. Ian gurgles. "You are full and happy now, right little lad?" He heard his Swan's text tone. "Aye, I will let you know."

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Hope?"

"Can I ask Santa to get you and Mommy Chwistmas gifts?'

"Ehy, little love?"

"Because Santa gives gifts to childwen, not mommy and Daddys."

Killian was in awe, his 5 year old cares about if Santa giving presents to him and Emma. "That is very thoughtful of you, little love.You can ask Santa."

"Yay!"

Emma and Leia returned back. "Mommy, you went shopping wifout me!"

She chuckles. "Leia wanted to go look at toys."

"Gifts Ian you and Hewny!" Hope hugged her sister.

"You will open gifts on Christmas day."

"Awe nuts."

"I know." Emma and Killian chuckle.

She holds her son. "Hi, baby boy. It is almost our turn to meet Santa." Killian sets the Christmas gifts under the stroller.

It was the Swan-Jones family turn with Santa. "Hello. Who do we have here?"

"I am Hope!"

"Hello, Hope."

"I Leia."

"Hello, Leia." The two sisters climbed onto Santa's lap. Henry took pictures of his sisters talking to Santa.