Ch.241 Grand Opening

Regina had big scissors ready to cut the ribbons on the new pub in town. There was a sign Grand Opening with colorful balloons on the side of the pub. She faced the crowd of Killian, Emma,Henry, Hope, Leia, Ava, Henry, Mike, Nicholas, August, Marco, Granny, Archie, Ashley and her family, Charming and Snow White, Allison and the Cameron family, and the dwarves. "People of Storybrooke,I give you, Jones Pub, as a new bar in town." Regina cuts the ribbon. Killian was smiling. Emma was hugging her husband. Hope and Leia were cheering. "Dada!"

"Daddy!"

Regina gives Killian the keys. "Here you, captain guyliner."

"Thank you, your majesty."

Killian enters his pub with his wife on his side. Henry was holding Leia as Hope was walking with her big brother.

Killian looked at Will, Prince Eric, August, and Bashful are part of his restaurant crew. "My Jones Pub crew. Get to your stations, we have hungry people to serve!" They all cheered.

Killian and August began serving beers to the customers as Prince Eric and Will took orders to the customers and cleaned glasses. Bashful was one of the cooks. Emma was helping Killian serving beers. They were all busy with a crowded bar of customers. Henry and Ava were helping out as cleaning up tables.

Emma took photos of her husband working at his pub. She had photos of the whole family outside the pub before the grand opening.

Ariel was sitting in one of the large booths with Emma and Allison, her two kids, and Leia and Hope. Melody and Hope were talking while coloring Leia and Teddy had toys to play with.

"How are you feeling Allison?"

"I am feeling pretty good. Work has been getting harder because I am more tired and waddling around the hospital is not fun."

She chuckles. "Try being sheriff, I cannot chase down perps while waddling." Allison laughs.

"I am excited for your combined baby shower. You can both tell what you want me to get for your babies. Emma, what should I get for your son?"

"You always give the best gifts. I am pretty sure my son is going to love whatever ocean theme present his Auntie Ariel gives him."

Ariel smiles. "Allison, how can I shop for your baby? Since you do not know the baby's gender?"

"Awiel, I think Auntie Allison's baby is a girl."

Melody, "Baby girl!"

Allison chuckles and faced the two ocean princesses' best friends. "I will find out if the baby is a boy or girl when he or she is born."

Hope folded her arms. "Awe, nuts."

"We have wait too long to know!"

Allison chuckles at the girls who really want to know the gender of her baby. "You can buy my baby any baby items, either for boy or girl , or can be for both genders."

"I will start shopping." She faced Emma. "In the fall we are going two kindergarteners."

"Yes, I cannot believe it. I ordered Hope's school uniform already. I am going to have a Junior in college,a kindergartener, a two-year-old and a newborn all at once. I am going to have my hands full."

"Potty."

Emma chuckles. "You see what I mean." She gets out of the booth, and walked with Leia to the bathroom.

Leia sees her Daddy at the bar."Hi,Dada!"

He waves at his daughter. "Hi, little love." Leia babbles.

"Yes, Dada is working, sweetie." She leads her daughter to the bathroom.