Ch.246 Killian Jr

Henry and his Mom took Hope school shopping, and Killian had a one-on-one day with Leia. He was mostly helping Hope with her school shopping. Emma made sure Hope got a got right backpack and everything on her list. "Mommy, we have evewything for kindergarten?"

"Yes, we are almost done shopping."

"Henwy you too?"

He smiles at his sister, he only needed a new backpack and a few art supplies, and his sister was so excited to go school shopping with him. "I just need a backpack. Can you help me choose what color should I get?"

"Yes! I help!" He lets Hope choose a backpack.

She took a photo of Henry and Hope, her two oldest kids school shopping together.

Two weeks later, Emma was not feeling 40 weeks pregnant, she was huge, hormonal, and always hot. Killian was doing his best to keep his swan as calm and comfortable as possible being in the last few weeks of her pregnancy in the summer heat. This is Emma's, fourth baby. The midwife already has her setup ready for Emma whenever she goes into labor. Her parents were always a phone call in case she goes into labor and can help watch Hope and Leia. Snow White was going to help her daughter in her water birth whenever the baby was on the way.

Emma was trying to clean the whole upstairs, she tidied up her daughter's bedrooms and Ian's nursery. She was getting tired of waddling around. Killian finds his wife. "Emma, I can finish cleaning." She kissed him on the cheek and went to their bedroom to lie down.

At night, Emma was reading Hope as Killian was reading to Leia. "Will Ian join stowytime?"

"Yes, if you want him to join us too."

"I do!"

Emma smiles. "You can tell me when you want Mommy and Hope time."

"Wead stowy of you and Daddy's wedding." She hugged her Mommy. "Pwease."

"Once upon a time, the long lost princess was getting ready for her wedding..."

Both girls were fast asleep, Killian entered his and Emma's bedroom finding his swan and son watching a movie with popcorn with melted milk duds. He is not surprised, his swan and son been having one on one time movie nights in their bedroom. "What are you two watching tonight?"

"We are watching Captain America. "

"Do you want to join us?"

Killian scratched his neck, remembering the night before, getting his swan mad and asking questions during the movie. "I need to finish cleaning up the kitchen. I will be right back." He went downstairs.

Emma felt wet. "Killian!!"

Killian ran upstairs, seeing Emma sitting in a puddle in their bed. Henry was holding his Mom's hand. "Mom, Ian wanted to join us."

Emma chuckles. "Yes, I have a feeling this will be his favorite movie."

Killian held his swan's hand. "I will call the midwife." He rushed to his iPhone.

"And a towel too."

"Mom, what can I do?"

"Stay with me, kid."

Killian returns, he was holding his wife's hand during contractions as Henry was changing the bedsheets.

"Call Allison. I want her here."

"I can do that."

"Your parents are on the way here, love. Lad, your sisters."

"I will keep an eye on them if they wake up." Henry hugged his Mom. "You are not alone, Mom. Ian is coming to a whole family of love."