Ch.231 Killian's Special Gift

**Posting this chapter early for a reason. Enjoy.**

It was January 26, 2023, and Killian was up early checking on the Jolly Roger on his birthday. Emma was up early after Killian left for the docks. She needed to pick up Killian's gift but she was feeling off. She went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. For the past few days, she has been feeling tired more than usual and her breast was sore. She waited for three minutes until her iPhone timer went off. Her test was positive. Emma began crying she is carrying another baby with her true love. She knows Killian was going to be thrilled. She rubs her abdominal. "Baby Swan-Jones this is your Mommy I love you so much. You are coming into a family full of love with a Mommy Daddy, a big brother and two big sisters." She realized she is going to have another pregnancy, and her baby Leia is going to be a big sister. She texted her parents to come early to help out, she has to tell Killian. She got ready for the day.

Snow White enters the house first. "Hi, sweetheart. Are you okay?"

"Yes, I am, Mom." She hugged her Mom.

"Hi, Emma."

"Hi, Dad." She hugged her Dad. "Thank you for watching the girls this morning."

"We are happy to help with Killian's birthday surprise."

"How can we help?"

"Can you cook breakfast?"

Charming smiles. "Yes, we can cook breakfast."

"The girls should be up soon."

"My granddaughters are going to be happy to see us." Emma leaves the house.

Charming began cooking Killian's birthday breakfast and watching their granddaughters. "What is Emma's surprise?"

"I do not know. Maybe they need their alone time."

"Maybe that pirate."

"He is our daughter's husband for almost 6 years."

"I am kidding." Leia was awake.

Snow White greets Leia who was awake. "Hi, Leia."

"Nana."

Snow White takes Leia out of her crib. "Hi, Leia." Hope sees her Nana.

"Nana."

"Hi, Hope. Gramps and I are here to have breakfast." They went downstairs. Hope and Leia see their grandpa cooking breakfast. "Hi, Gwamps."

"Hi, Hope and Leia. My little princesses." He hugged his granddaughters.

"You are cooking bweakfast?"

"Yes, I am."

"Dada."

"Your Dada is at the docks. Who wants to help me make pancakes for your Dad's birthday?"

"Me!" Leia began crying. "Leia wants Daddy."

Snow White hugs her upset granddaughter. "Leia, what is the matter?"

"Dada."

"She wants Dada, Nana."

"Your Daddy will be back, Leia." She rubs her granddaughter's back.

"Hope, you can help me make breakfast."

"I can help!"

"Alright!" He gives Hope a high five. Hope helps Charming making pancakes and eggs.

Emma was in town picking up her gift order. She walks to the docks finding her husband finishing up with tying up the mast. "There is my birthday captain."