Ch. 233 Special Valentine

Emma's morning sickness was not as bad when she was pregnant with her daughters, mostly in the morning. She worked at the sheriff's station and patrol with her husband Killian in the afternoons when her morning sickness is over for the day. Her husband has been overprotective of his swan at work, especially on the snowy icy weather. Her baby bump is more noticeable since this was her 4th pregnancy. To hide the baby bump from her Dad, Mulan and Lily at the sheriff's station, it was easy for her to wear oversized sweaters since it is cold winter. Killian loves kissing her baby bump, singing to the baby and talking to the baby, which Emma loves. Sometimes, she wakes up hearing her daughters talking to her baby bump with Killian. Other times, the girls would take turns come to her to kiss her baby bump, which Emma loved.

Killian went to town early to buy his swan a bouquet of flowers. Emma was in her 13 week of her pregnancy on Valentine's day. She and Killian decided to announce the newest Swan-Jones family member on the love holiday. She texted her parents to come over, she wanted to tell her parents about her pregnancy. It is getting hard to hide her pregnancy from her parents, mostly her Mom who has been getting suspicious.

Emma texted her parents to invite them over for breakfast. She dressed Leia in Valentine's day shirt, Upgraded to Big Sister. "Leia, you are going to help Mama tell Nana and Gramps about the baby."

"Baby."

"Yes, you are going to be a big sister like Hope."

Hope enters the room. "I can teach Leia to be a big sister."

"No."

Emma and Hope looked at Leia. "No!" She tickles her daughter making her laugh.

Killian returns home finding his four loves in Leia's bedroom. "Happy Valentines day,love."

"Daddy!" Hope runs to her Daddy.

She sets down Leia who runs to her Daddy. "Dada!" Emma loves seeing her two daughters' excitement when Killian returns home from anywhere.

"I have presents for you." He gives Leia a Minnie Mouse holding a heart full of chocolate and Hope an Ariel tumbler cup and a heart full of chocolates.

"Thank you Daddy!"

"Dada!" Both girls hug their Daddy. "Mama!"

"Daddy you two chocolates!" Leia smiles big. She kissed her daughter on the head.

"Mommy, I got an Awiel cup. Can I have water?"

"Yes. I can put water in your new tumbler cup." She goes to the kitchen with Hope and filled Hope's new tumbler cup and hands it over to her daughter.

"Thank you, Mommy."

"Your welcome, Hopey."

"Swan."

Emma looks up and sees the bouquet of buttercups. "Flowers." She kissed him on the cheek. "They are beautiful." She sniffs them. "Thank you." She began crying, her hormones have been on and off.

He hugged his swan. "You are welcome, my beautiful swan."

"I do not feel beautiful, I just feel very bloated."

"You are beautiful in my eyes, Emma." He kneeled to her baby bump. "Your beautiful Mommy is carrying you, little love. Happy Valentine's Day, little one. Daddy loves you so much. You are our special Valentine." He kissed the baby bump. Emma smiles as their little Valentine is growing inside of her. She sets the buttercups in a vase downstairs.

"I have a present for you." She gives Killian his present.

He opened his present which was a new leather jacket, with warm wool on the inside. "Emma, a new warm leather jacket. I love it."