Bounes chapter - Brothers

"Why's Mama's belly so fat?" Tiny Lucas asked Ace who was hugging Aurora from the back while placing his hands over her stomach.

  Ace had to bite down the laughter that threatened to eurrupt while aurora looked amused.

  "Mama's having another life." She explained.

  "And your mother isn't fat. It's the baby." Ace helped out while nuzzling his wife's neck.

  "So the baby is fat?" Lucas asked trying to wrap his head around the concept.

  "You also made me this big when you were in my belly, so are you calling yourself fat?" Aurora said back.

  "Lucas is handsome, daddy said so." Lucas said somehow sounding cocky.

  Can a kid even be cocky?

  Well you have the living proof right here!

  "We are going out today Lucas." Ace told his child.

  "Where?" Lucas asked.

  "The hospital." Ace said.

  "But no one is sick." Lucas replied.

  "We need to check if the baby is okay." Aurora said.

  "Oh. Okay!" Lucas cheered.

  As they drivered to the hospital to get Aurora checked Ace kept Lucas busy by trying to explain the concept of being older.

  Lucas sat there as the doctor examined Aurora.

  "No touchie." Lucas hissed seeing the doctor come close to his mother.

  "Luke, the doctor is fine. Don't worry Kay?" Aurora said awkwardly laughing trying to not make a scene.

  "Doctor men, daddy said, men no touch mum." Lucas spoke in his broken english

  Even the gynaecologist that was currently being insulted by the child could not be mad due to how cute the child was.

  "Ace..." Aurora said in a 'Im warning you and what have you done~' voice.

  "I did nothing wrong." Ace said actually quite proud of his boy.

  "And I'm sure the couch is lonely tonight." Aurora said.

  Ace shivered.

  He knew he was going to be on the couch tonight and that was not up for debate.

  "Sorry for the trouble but could we get a female gynecologist?" Aurora asked looking embarrassed that she's making someone's life harder because of her stupid husband's actions.

  "That's fine. Please wait here for a moment." The gynecologist said exiting the room.

  "Ace, we are talking about what your teaching our son at home." Aurora said smiling but looking pissed.

  Lucas sat there in the chair oblivious to what he did wrong.

  If he even did anything wrong.

  "Good morning. Ill be your gynecologist for today." A female came into the room.

  Lucas looked proud of himself and nodded very happy with the results.

  Aurora looked at him and sighed.

  'Who does he even act like.' she thought.

  Lucas sat there but didn't really understand any of the words.

  He only really started paying attention when he saw his mum's eyes water.

  "Why mama cry?" Lucas asked walking towards the bed aurora was lying in.