bevor sie lesen

i wanted to make an official intro for the one book i have big plans with (stan wdw), but i'm too lazy and i want to start this book uwu

so, finally, after a month of sleep deprivation, plot bunnies, and referencing dictionaries in an hourly basis, i have the confidence and mental state to actually publish this book.

i wrote this shit back in 8th of february, and now it's the 22nd of march. my writing has changed and improved so much over the course of this fic, and i'm glad i can keep on writing more and more these days.

this also means, no more specifically long author's notes for each and every chapter, only some of them, most likely the smut chapters and the overly weird ones have such notes.

warning, fetus writing ahead for the first ten or twelve chapters, except for the first one, because i just wrote it today lmao, i hate starting chapters :')

lots of smut and sexual tension is also there, so if you don't want to cringe, step out of this book uwu

also, you'll hate me until the 9th chapter because i tossed lele's pronouns everywhere and i'm too lazy to change it rn.

my update schedule is bi-weekly, i'll be updating every tuesday and friday at 10 am ist because i hate daily updates. so, i apologize in advance for making you all wait for 3 days to get across cliffhangers.

k bye, hopefully you'll love this sad excuse of a book lmao

and for the ones who do not believe that i actually wrote 30 chapters, i was wrong.

it was 31 chapters, including this one.

yes, those are norenmin books, do not ask me what's the second book, it's a secret </3