sechs

chenle flopped down on the couch, letting the white bichon on the floor jump on to his lap and practically cuddle with him. he scrolled on his phone as he had practically nothing to do other than his studies, and it was time for him to procrastinate.

his phone started to ring, much to his annoyance. he accepted the call without even checking who the contact was. "who is this?" he said out nonchalantly.

"bitch, it's me, jaemin," the really calm yet high voice responded, immediately making his lips curl into a smile.

"what is it? you almost never call me unless if you want something from me," chenle asked concerningly. "unfortunately, i don't have anything with me. go and beg for your coffee from someone else."

"i...that's not why i called..." jaemin trailed off as his voice turned into almost teasing. "i have some tea, and it's about you."

"damn, you started liking tea now?" he asked amusingly.

"nah, coffee's better, but anygays...have you moved in with someone recently?"

"yes...didn't i tell you about a junior who really loves to kill himself with studies? that's the dumbass i moved in with."

"well...my music teacher apparently caught him moaning your name inside a locker, and turns out, he was jerking off to thoughts of you."

that sentence was enough to make him choke on air. he gently grabbed the bichon and kept her on the couch as he jumped out the couch in disbelief. "say what now?!"

"you heard me. that actually happened. you should have been there, you would have been the laughing stock of the century."

"shut up! i don't want people to ship me with a dumbass..." he snapped as he let all the information sink in. "anyways, it's almost time for college to end, right?"

"yup, and i see you're eager to fuck him..." jaemin said teasingly to the younger, who was still not amused.

"i'll ghost him in real life, because i don't want to see his face being as red as a tomato," he said nonchalantly. "besides, he already had a boner before he left for class, and he already got the relief he needed. i don't have to care anymore."

"wait, say what now?" 

"i'll tell you later, bye!" chenle cut him off with forced excitement as he hung up, immediately groaning is disbelief the moment after. he flopped back on the couch and facepalmed at whatever this junior was even doing.

wait, he did have a boner before he went off to college, then that means...

....he thought of him in his dreams? worse, did he...actually hear him helping himself?

chenle tried to shake those thoughts away from his mind as anger bubbled up inside him. he is going to stick to his plan and give jisung the cold shoulder for as long as he could, until he loses his sanity.

🍂

jisung groaned as he hesitantly opened the door to an empty room, excluding the fluffball napping on the couch. his black-haired roommate was nowhere to be seen, much to his relief and to his dismay.

he flopped on to the couch next to the bichon, looking hopelessly at the sleeping fluffball, when he noticed the sound of water running. he immediately deduced that she was showering, and sighed in relief.

the sound stopped as chenle emerged out of her room, simpable material like always. she walked into the kitchen as if nothing exactly happened. she didn't even glance at the poor junior, making his already troubled self feel more guilty.

jisung sighed as he clenched his fists, and walked towards the kitchen to see her humming to herself as she perused the mostly empty refrigerator to find a can of beer. she closed the door to see him staring at her, his face tinged crimson like she deduced.

chenle fell silent as she did not mind the awkwardness in the air. she walked past jisung nonchalantly as if he did not even exist in her eyes. his heart raced as it was in his hands to make this situation less awkward. "noona, are you angry at me?"

she stopped in her tracks and turned back to see him almost in tears. she smiled slightly as she approached him, almost smirking at his condition. "of course not, why'd you ask?"

"n-nothing...i was just...a bit worried because there were rumors about you..." he trailed off as he struggled to form words. "and i thought you were angry at me because you didn't even look at me..."

"i do that all the time to my old roommates, don't worry, alright?" she smiled at the poor boy, secretly knowing that her ghosting plan failed. "and besides, i don't give a flying fuck about rumors, the ones who make them don't have a life."

both of them knew that those rumors weren't exactly rumors, it happened and there were 2 witnesses for that, one being himself, albeit he didn't know that she knew that happened.

"oh...a-alright then..." he stuttered as he struggled to make eye contact with his black-haired roommate. he awkwardly excused himself out of the place and shut the door to his room after going inside, much to his amusement.

🍂

jisung sank down as he audibly groaned at the awkwardness he made, albeit really relieved that chenle is unfazed by it. he knew he cannot look at her in the same way ever again, even though they met just yesterday.

his phone rang in his hands, and it looked like it was the hyung who took care of him all these years. he kept the device close to his ear and he bawled his eyes out. "m-mark hyung..."

"oh lord, ji, what happened?! is everything alright?" mark's panicked voice ringed in his ears. "whom should i ask injunnie to strangle?"

"no one...i'm just...going through a bit right now..." jisung sniffled as he stammered his words out. "anyways, where's junnie-hyung? can i talk to him?"

"he's there with me, we're out on a date," mark stated, followed by noises of stuff breaking in the background. "wait...is this about what happened between you and your senior?"

"i..." he trailed off as his eyes went wide at the sudden question. "how'd you even know that, hyung?! i thought junnie-hyung won't tell anyone about what happened..."

"so, am i a joke to you? even if you tell renjun about any sort of problem, he will tell it to me," he said frustratedly, reminiscent of how renjun gets pissed off at things. "besides, none of us can help you in this situation. you just have to figure it out yourself."

"will i...?" he asked hopelessly.

"of course you will! now go and confront her about this. we'll see how it goes," he said as he hung up, leaving jisung alone with his thoughts.

"so...uh, are you coming out of your cave or not? the food's arrived and it's about to get cold," the high-pitched voice of his senior made him physically jump out.

"oh, for fuck's sake! won't you give me any privacy, huh?!" jisung's mouth ran on autopilot, renjun's personality rubbing on to him.

"i...dude, i didn't hear anything at all, i'm just really hungry and i want to get this over with."

"alright, i'll believe that...but i will take a lot of time to shower, so help yourself out then," jisung said, sarcasm lacing his tone. sounds of things tearing followed his last command, leaving him with as much time as he wants, without chenle causing any trouble to him.

a/n: tf i forgot to update yesterday...again 😭😭

so, another double update because i want to get over the fetus writing already and get to the good stuff uwu </3

....this is awkward, ik. blame me and my non-existent writing skills lmao