zweiundachtzig

a/n: just a heads up for anyone reading this, this contains mature content uwu 

also the song above, y'all better listen, it matches this shit so well </3

chenle knocked on his neighbour's door, his limbs shivering as his mood became feverish, trying his best to not move his child as much. the door finally opened after what chenle deemed to be way too long, revealing a very tired jisung who was yawning. "what is it...?" he slurred out.

"ah, h-hyung, can you take care of xingzuo for tonight? i need...some private time with my boyfriend..." chenle squeaked out, his face burning a slight crimson as he spoke out the latter, which certainly did not go unnoticed by jisung, although he was way too tired to register anything suspicious.

"is this why you kept bae's crib in my room without me seeing...? alright...i guess..." jisung spoke out, his expression partially confused, partially tired. delighted on jisung finally agreeing, chenle beamed wholesomely as he handed over xingzuo to the older, thanking him happily.

"bae's already cuddled up with daegal...now i have to take care of three babies..." jisung muttered as he closed and locked the door, much to chenle's relief. he immediately ran back into his room, almost dolphin squealing in excitement.

🍂

jisung lay immobilized on the bed, slightly frustrated on the fact that he can't move his right arm as well as he did have a broken bone, not to mention that one of the bones in his lower leg is also broken as well. he leaned on the headboard as he tried to close his eyes and have a good sleep.

a few seconds of silence went by until jisung felt warm lips on his, immediately opening his eyes to see chenle kissing him passionately. he squirmed midst the session, alerting chenle who immediately pulled away, his expression screaming the same weird feeling as before.

"you forgot to close the door, baby," jisung spoke out, smirking at how chenle was so impatient all this time. scoffing, chenle walked to the door and swung it shut, before walking back to the younger.

chenle immediately plopped on jisung's lap, wrapping his arms around his nape as their lips met again, in a much more passionate kiss as it slowly became a makeout session. chenle gave in as jisung took over the kiss, grinding ever-so-painstakingly slow as possible on his lap. jisung let out a raspy, out-of-breath groan as waves of pleasure coursed through him, while chenle merely mused as he felt something grow beneath his apparent seat.

breaking the kiss, jisung let out heavy breaths as he wrapped his left arm around chenle's waist, pulling him closer. "god, you're so fucking irresistible."

merely giggling to himself, chenle squirmed as he pulled jisung's sweatpants off, letting out a gasp as he registered the sheer size of the younger's shaft protruding out of his boxers in all it's glory. trying to gather as much self-control he could muster, chenle pulled out the rest of the younger's clothes, as slowly and gently as he could.

his left arm itching to do anything at this point, jisung pulled chenle back onto his lap once again, letting out a groan in the process as he did. he grabbed the hem of the older's dress and swiftly pulled it off him, throwing the fabric on to the floor, only to see what he yearned for in so long.

to say that chenle looked ethereal was an understatement. his milky white frame gleamed in the moonlight, splashes of black tied up lace adorned his pretty body, only causing jisung to burn his face crimson at the sight. jisung's arm somehow attained a mind of its own as his hand ran across the older's frame, moving across his small waist to the curve of his hip.