neunzehn

"ahh! i can't do it!"

mark screamed as he feverishly held the pan, his hands covering renjun's as the younger tried to calm his future husband down. "calm down, idiot, it's just an egg..."

"says you. i have a weird relationship with eggs, and you won't understand that," mark said almost angrily at the younger, panicking that he would start a fire any moment.

"ugh, why the hell did i even choose this bitch..." renjun muttered to himself, much to mark's dismay. "anyways, hyung, hold the pan properly. or else it might-"

renjun was cut off as the pan caught on a fiery blaze, much to both their bad luck. mark started to scream in fear at the disaster, while renjun was rather unfazed by the flames. renjun released his hands which led to mark almost throwing the pan in panic.

the pan fell down on the floor face down, and thankfully, the flames subsided. mark was cowering behind renjun, the aftermath of the stressful incident still lingering to him.

renjun pat his head gently, looking at his poor condition. "it's fine, hyung, you're a terrible cook, and i won't let your ass in the kitchen ever again."

chenle and jisung looked at their hyungs in pure amusement, watching the risky scenario unfold as they ate their sandwiches. mark and his fear of eggs never fail to amuse one, he barely goes to the kitchen for this exact same reason.

unfortunately, renjun saw jisung wheezing at the incident and was not happy at all, but instead of bitching at him, he decided to tease the maknae and expose him right in front of his girlfriend. "sungie, remember the time you tried to wash vegetables with soap? i swear, all the tops here cannot cook for some reason."

that sentence was enough for jisung to fall silent and chenle to fall on the floor laughing his heart out. "what the fuck, ji? are you this dumb?" he asked in-between him wheezing and laughing as loud as a dolphin.

"it's not that funny, lele," jisung said frustratedly as he looked at him. "besides, i don't care to cook for anyone."

"it's funnier than you think, dumbass," chenle said as he tried to stop himself from wheezing, but failed miserably. he pinched his cheek as he looked at him amusingly. "you're so adorable yet oblivious, and i love it."

"so...are we third-wheeling here now?"

the voice of the hyung who was spared from being clowned caught all of their attention.

"uh, n-no!" chenle said as his face tinged crimson, his head drooping down in embarrassment. he clutched jisung's arm tightly, leaning on to him, insinuating him to save the situation.

"come on, now, stop making them feel so awkward, hyung. i swear, you're such an idiot..." renjun said, sensing the awkwardness of the situation, whilst cleaning up the mess he just made. "anyways, you two. shouldn't you be going for class tomorrow? it's best if you leave right now, or else it might be too late."

"right...but i think i should take the day off..." jisung trailed off, lost in thought. "i'm just...too tired and i lost all motivation for going to college..."

"say what now?!" renjun retorted as he stomped over to the couple, his tiny height towering over jisung. "you better go for college tomorrow or else you might have to sleep seperately like you had to for the past 2 days, understood?!"

jisung cowered in fear, mindlessly agreeing to whatever renjun just said. "alright, fine, hyung! please don't kill me..."

"i won't kill you because you agreed..." renjun trailed off as he turned to chenle, who was awkwardly stealing glances at what just happened. "and you. i know how much of a slacker you are at class, taking the day off whenever you felt like to? i won't allow that."