Please don't leave me

Later that night

"Baby?" I heard jimmy's voice, as he finally got back from God knows wherever he was.

"Hmm?" I said back, quietly.

I was really nervous about how I was gonna tell him the big news. Was he gonna be happy? Upset? Overwhelmed? I know this wedding is getting pretty stressful.

"Look at me." He said sternly. I then turned towards his way. He could see my puffy, red eyes.

"I'm sorry baby." He cried out, as he hugged me. This caught me by total surprise.

"I've just been stressed out lately, I'm sorry that I haven't been contributing to this wedding like I should've been, and I'm sorry for being a total jerk to you. I love you so much baby, please don't leave me." He cried. He was now on his knees.

I was concerned. "Are you alright, babe?" I asked, as I stroked his hair. "Yes, I just don't want you to leave me." He told me.

I then sat down, so we were faced to face. "Baby, look at me." I told him sternly.

He then looked up at me, sniffling. I grabbed his face.

"Don't you ever worry about me leaving you. I love you so much, please don't even think I'd consider leaving you, especially over something like this... okay?" I asked him.

He then nodded, and smiled a bit. I then smiled, and pulled him in for a kiss, before getting in his lap, and laying my head on his shoulder.

We stayed like that in silence for a few minutes. It was a peaceful silence that I enjoyed.

I eventually broke that silence, with two words.

"I'm pregnant."