you're not asking for A threesome, are you?

(I don't imagine Brooklynn like this, but if you do, then her name is Margot Robbie )

After I got out of the shower, I put on the most 70s outfit I had which was Some cropped shorts, A striped Orange and Yellow shirt, with my golden Converse. I got out of the bathroom, while putting in my hoop earrings, and applying chapstick. I realized something, and ran out of the bathroom into the room where all of my stuff was. I kept looking until I found what I needed "bingo" I whispered to myself when I found my Iphone 7 plus.

'1:12pm' it read. "so it does work in the time frame" I said to myself. "What works?" Roger asked as he came in. "Ahh!" I yelled, and I hurriedly hid my phone. "Ahh!" He yelled back. "Why are you yelling??" I asked. "Because you yelled, and I didn't want to feel left out" I was standing closer to him as He explained. "Roger, you are too adorable" I told him as I walked past him.

"I'M NOT ADORABLE, I'M HOT!" He yelled as he walked after me. "Whatever you tell yourself" I said to him, as Brian and I both laughed at his frustration. I then turned around. "Don't worry, John's the cute one" I told him.

"Who's John?" He asked. shit. "Oh, he's someone back home I thought of" I reassured him. "Oh, okay" He said oblivious to the fact that I almost gave myself away. "Okay, let's go guys." Brian said, walking to the door, as we followed behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had walked to an old restaurant, that Brian said he loved since Freddie's mom had cooked something that they serve and Freddie let him have some of his. My heart was pounding just at the thought of meeting Freddie. After Learning things about Roger, and Brian (Only a few things, considering the fact I already knew so much about them in the first place), Brian had asked me to tell some things about myself.

"Well, My name is Brooklynn Eloise Anderson, My family calls me B-E-A, bea, not because my name starts with a 'B', but because of my initials. I was born July 26...1949, so I'll be 22 soon. I really like Qu- The Beatles, The Mamas And Papas, Elvis, and other musicians. I was born In New York City, as you could tell, I grew up with six siblings, but I was never close to them, but I'm very close to my mom and dad.. I'm a Leo...annnd my favorite color is Gold, or yellow. I finished off, because the food had arrived.

We had all got  Chicken tikka masala, I have no Idea what that was, or what it tasted like. While the boys were digging in, I just kind of stared at it... It definitely looked.... interesting. "You gonna eat, Brooke?" Roger had asked, with a mouth full. Brooke.

Not many people called me that surprisingly. "Umm.. yeah, I just never had it before." I responded. "It's really good, trust me." Brian said with HIS mouth full. "Yeah, I might just get something else." I had told them.

Wait, I thought Brian was vegan... He must've switched a little later. "It's okay Brian, She doesn't trust us yet, Don't worry, Brooklynn, We understand." Roger then said. I don't want them to think that. "Oh yeah, we understand, sorry if we made you feel uncomfortable." Brian then said.

"Nononono Guys, I trust you two, you've been super kind to me, The last thing I want you two to feel is like I don't trust or appreciate you two." I hurriedly told them.

"No Brooklynn, we really understand, you don't to eat it, you can order something else." Roger kept going. That's when I ate a spoonful of the chicken tikka masala, and it was delicious. "See look, we knew you'd like it, it's good isn't it" Roger said with bright eyes.

"You two didn't feel upset in the first place, did you" I said in realization. "Nope" Brian said with a smirk, popping the 'P'. "Well Played." I said. "Hey! It was my idea!" Roger said. " Well played, Roger Taylor" I said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate, Brian, and Roger were telling me how they were planning on seeing a movie later that night. "What are we gonna do until then?" I asked. "Well.. We didn't know if you'd be interested or not.." Roger started, looking at Brian, then Brian nodded at him. "You're not asking for a threesome are you?" I said with a straight face even though I was joking.

that's when their faces turned red as Brian repeatedly said "nonono." "No of course not...unless" Roger started as I busted out laughing when Brian slapped Roger upside the head. "I was joking, I had to get you two back" I said wiping the tears off of my face from laughing so hard.

"Soo.. you definitely wouldn't be interested in- ROGER!" Brian interrupted as I started laughing again. "I know I just wanted to make Brooklynn laugh again" He said, also laughing.

"ANYWAYYSSS...." Brian began. "Our band is looking for a new bassist, and the auditions are in about 30 minutes, you're welcomed to join if you want." I was speechless. "a-are you guys sure?" I asked them and they both shook their head 'yes'. "what about Freddie?"

I asked thinking about him, the last thing I would want Freddie to think is that I was trying to maneuver my way into the band. I don't want to be the next Yoko Ono. "Of course he won't mind" Roger said as Brian agreed with him. "Then yes, I'd be honored to" I said smiling.

As we continued, it got quiet, so I suggested singing a random song: "Do you guys know California dreaming?" They both shook their heads yes. "Let's sing it, it's too quiet for my liking" They laughed before agreeing 

"All the leaves are brown (All the leaves are brown) And the sky is grey (And the sky is grey) I've been for a walk (I've been for a walk) On a winters day (On a winters day) (California) California dreaming on such a winters daaayyy. I sang background while the boys sang the main vocals.

By the time we finished, we were already there. "See, didn't that make our little trip enjoyable?" "I think my presence was enjoyable enough" Roger said while winking, which cause Brian to roll his eyes.

"Yeah, most definitely" Which caused us all to laugh. "I think Fred's here already" Brian said which caused my heart to start beating faster and faster. I felt like it was going to explode out of my chest.