We're doing this for Brooklynn

"Hey, Brooklynn?" I heard a faint voice say. I also felt shaking. "Brooklynn?" The voice got louder. "BROOKLYNN!" The voice screamed, which jolted me awake. Of course, Roger was standing next to my bed. "Yes?" I yawned. "Are you still tired?" He asked me.

"Yeah, a little.  Are the boys here?" I asked him, as i felt my eyelids getting heavier. "Umm, no, go back to sleep, I can tell how tired you are." He told me. I shrugged. "If you say so." I told him, as I began to lay back down. "It seems like I've been asleep for a while, I thought they'd be here."

I told him, as I started to doze off. "They should be here in a little bit, get some more sleep." He told me, as he began walking away, closing my door once he got out, and before I knew it, I was out like a light.

Roger's point of view

"She's still asleep." I told them, as I came back into the kitchen. "Good, she needs to rest." Freddie said, which we all nodded our heads to in agreement. "You guys know Mick left for tour today?"  I said, starting off a conversation. "He did?" Brian asked, looking at me.

"Yep, Brooklynn told me that he came here to get some of his stuff, and told her before he left. That's why she called me, because she needed a friend." I explained. "He told her only today?" John asked, in shock. "Yep, poor thing has been crying all day." I told them, they looked like they felt bad.

"Oooh I have an idea!" Freddie said, looking at us. "What if we make this meal for her?" He said, looking at us, excitedly. "That's an amazing idea, but only one thing." John said. "What?" Freddie shrugged, looking at him. "None of us can cook." He reminded us.

"Brian can cook." I shrugged. He nodded his head. "From the looks of everything she got, she must've wanted to make chicken Alfredo." He told us. "And salad!" I said, not wanting to feel left out of the conversation.

"Alright, how about I make the Alfredo, Roger cut up some tomatoes and cucumbers, John you cut up the lettuce, and umm Fred.." he left off, knowing Fred is terrible at anything that comes to cooking, or preparing food. We all looked at Freddie, and he looked excited, looking down at his hands. (Photo above)

"you can uh, Prepare the salad!" Brian told him. He looked up. We waited for him to complain that he wanted to do more,but he was excited. "Goodie! I'm a master at salad making." He clapped. We all looked at eachother, knowing that was a big lie. "We can call Mary, Vanessa, and Chrissie over!" John exclaimed. We all nodded In agreement.

"You don't think she'll mind Chrissie coming over, do you?" Brian asked, looking over at us. "Of course she won't, she's very sweet and welcoming." Freddie reminded us. We all shook our heads in agreement. "Well, I'll get started with the Alfredo, and Fred call the girls." Brian said, waking over to the sink, and washing his hands.

"Hey, Bri, call us when you want to start making the salad." I called to him, while walking into the livingroom to watch tv. "Come and make the salad, now." He called. Ugh. "I just sat down!" I complained. "No one told you to- JUST COME HELP WITH THE SALAD, John you too." He called back. John being him, he got up and went into the kitchen. I followed behind him.

"Of course you got listened to him." I said, rolling my eyes. "Roger, think of it this way: We're doing this for Brooklynn." He reminded me. "Oh yeah." I said, as I went to wash my hands and get the stuff ready. "Alright, darlings, the girls will be here in half an hour, okay?" Freddie came and told us. "Alright." I we responded.

"I hope Brooklynn likes this." John said, chopping up some lettuce. "Of course she will." Freddie said, watching him. "She's a sweetheart." He continued. "I agree. You remember how she spent her hard work and time, simply just to get Veronica's number for me?" John reminded.

"Or when she sat with me when I had to get those rabies shots." I said, smiling. "How about that time Brooklynn woke up from her sleep, and went out of her way to go out in the cold and rain, simply to go and buy some guitar strings for rehearsal?" Brian smiled.

"All of the times, she'd sit on the phone with me, late at night to listen to my rants, even when she had work the next morning." Fred said, staring off into space.

"I still can't believe Mick would leave her like that, the way he did it!" I said, not being able to let that go. "I know, I feel bad for her. I know how she feels." Fred frowned.

I hated the fact she was missed treated, she's my bestfriend. She doesn't deserve to be treated like that. "It's okay, that's why we're here. We're her family, we're her bestfriends. We make her happy, she doesn't need him." John said, we all agreed to that. There was a knock at the door.

"That must be The girls!" Fred piped up, and hurriedly walked to the door. I heard Him greet everyone. They all walked into the kitchen. "Hello, Roger, Brian, and John." Mary said, politely. "Heya." I said, walking over and giving her a quick hug. I did the same to Veronica and Chrissie.

"So, as Freddie may have told you, We're doing this for Brooklynn, because she's been feeling down lately. She's getting some rest, and she thinks that I'm gonna wake her up when the 'boys get back' but instead, she's gonna wake up to friends, and a home cooked meal." I explained, proud of myself.

"That's terrible, I'm glad you Guys are doing this for her." Mary said. "Same here, she deserves this." Veronica added on. "I haven't met her, but from the things that I've heard about her, she seems sweet." Chrissie said. "Alright, I'm done chopping everything." I told Brian. "Are you finished, Deaky?" Brian asked John. "Yeah, I've been finished for quite a while now." He said, smiling.

"Ooooh, is it my time to shine now?" Freddie said, shoving me from my spot, getting ready to take over. "Yes, after you wash your hands." Brian reminded him. "Oh yeah." He giggled, before going over to the sink and washing his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get prepared to taste the best salad you'll ever have in your life." Freddie boasted, getting the dressings out. I rolled my eyes. "Fred, all you did was mix vegetables up." I told him. "Ahh, Such a critic." He said, before sashaying away with his hands on his hips.

This caused me to shake my head, and the others to start laughing. "I'll help set the table." Mary said, going into the kitchen. "I'll help." Veronica added on, following Mary. "Should I go and wake Brooklynn up, now?" I asked Brian. "Yeah." He said, excitedly.

"Wait, everyone get in a seat, and have a conversation. She doesn't like too much attention on her at once. When she comes out, say hey, and whatnot." I told them. "Roger, you're not her only friend. Go get her." John said, jokingly. "Okay okay." I said, putting my hands up. I headed towards Brooklynn's room.