Freddie, i have something to tell you.

It's been a while since I've last talked to the boys. Since bohemian rhapsody came out, they've gotten very popular. I was about to watch a movie, and got my ice cream ready, since it was a sad movie. I got everything ready, until my home phone started to ring.

"Ughhhh." I groaned. "Hello? Brooklynn speaking." I said into the phone. "Umm Brooklynn? Can you come to Fred's place, ASAP?" I heard Roger's voice. "Roger? What's wrong? Is everything okay?" I asked, panicked

"it's Freddie. He won't come out of his room, and he sounds upset. He won't talk to any of us, maybe you can help." Roger explained. I sighed. "I'm on my way." I told him, putting the ice cream that I was about to eat back in the freezer.

Freddie's place

"Thank God you're here." John told me, giving me a hug. "Hey, how are you guys?" I asked them, giving them all quick hugs. It's been about 9 months since I've seen the boys. They've been very busy lately. "We've all been good, except Fred of course." Brian sighed.

"He's been distant, but today, he snapped and locked himself in his room. He won't even come out." He explained. "Let me go and talk to him." I told them, taking my shoes off. "Wait!" I heard roger shout. I turned back around. "Yes?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug. "I've missed you a lot." He explained.

I got teary eyed as I hugged him back. "We all have." Brian said, joining the hug. That's when tears started to fall out of my eyes. "Deaky get in on this." I said, holding my arm out. "I've missed you guys too. You guys are getting so popular and famous. I'm so happy for you." I told them. Before anyone could say anything, I heard the piano.

"I'm gonna go check on him now." I told them. They all quickly nodded, understanding. I started walking up the stairs, and As I got closer to his door, I heard him singing. "Love of my life, can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back, don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me." I heard Freddie sing. You could hear the pain in his voice as he sung it. I knocked on the door.

"Freddie? Can I come in?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. "I didn't hear a no, I'm coming in." I told him, walking into his room.
"Fred?" I called out, while closing the door. "Brooklynn?" I heard his voice. When I turned back around, I saw him turn to me with bloodshot eyes.

All I did was reach my arms out, and he immediately ran into them, and started crying. We made our way to his bed. "Shh, it's okay. Let it all out, Freddie." I told him, getting emotional myself. There has been so many times when I broke down and all I needed was a friend, and a nice hug. He continued to cry.

"It's okay." I told him, stroking his hair. We stayed like that for about ten more minutes. "What happened, Freddie?" I asked him. He sat up, off of me, and looked at my shirt. "Oh god, darling I got tears all over you!" He told him, completely ignoring my question. "Nevermind that, tell me what's wrong." I demanded. He looked down, before letting out a deep sigh. "Well, Mary left." He told me.

"Really? Why?" I asked, shocked before I realized why. "Well, as you may know, I've come to the conclusion that I'm not exactly um... completely into women." He told me, starting to cry again. "That's it?" I asked him. "What do you mean? You didn't already know?" He asked me. "Well no." I told him. "Really? I thought that was the reason you stopped talking to us." He said.

"What? That's stupid. You guys are getting more famous by the day! I don't want to get in your way. No matter what, I love you boys to the moon and back, and never forget that!" I explained.

"We all love you too darling. It's great to see you, by the way." He told me. "You too, Fred. How have you been?" I asked. "Well, not too great. Mary told me that she needed time to comprehend that. I've asked her if we could still be friends at least because the last thing I want is for her to stop being my friend. I love her. She's the love of my life!" He vented.

"I totally understand. You just have to think though. Of course she's gonna need time. She's hurting just like you are. And She loves you a lot. That's the reason she left. She needs time to heal, that's all." I explained to him.

"You're right." He told me before laying his head down on my shoulder. I kissed his temple. "I know it's hard, babes. But that's just what life is, unfortunately." I explained, before getting up, letting him fall over. I started to laugh.

"I know! I just want to find somebody to love, that's what made me happy the first time, and hopefully it can happen again." He said, laying down on his back, looking up at the ceiling. I then went to his piano and played the intro of  'somebody to love.' I looked back over to Freddie, and he was staring at me, with his mouth hanging open.

"what was that? P-Play that again." He stammered. "Umm, okay?" I questioned before replaying it. "H-how do you know that song?" He questioned.

FUCK, HE'S WORKING ON THAT SONG. "I- um, I just came up with it." I told him. "Bullshit." He said, getting up with his arms crossed. "Tell me, Brooklynn, how do you know that song? I've been working on that for about three weeks now." He questioned. "I uhh, I heard you playing it and it got stuck in my head." I lied, again.

"Brooklynn, I haven't seen you in almost a year, tell me, and I don't want to hear anymore damn lies!" He shouted, which made me flinch, reminding me of my relationship back at home, in my time.

"I didn't mean to scare you, darling, I just hate being lied to. We've known eachother for 6 years now, and I thought we could trust eachother." He told me, knowing I get guilty quickly. I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I let out a huge sigh.

"Freddie, I have something to tell you."