YOU CAN TAKE THAT OUT OF OUR ROYALTIES, TWAT!

We were currently in Ray Foster's office, letting him listen to their song. I didn't want to intrude, but the boys insisted that I go, since I helped them add that part at the very end.

"Nothing really matters.... to meee
a n y w h e r e t h e w i n d b l o w s"

The boys looked at me when the very finishing line came up, and smiled at me. The song then finished. I wiped the tears that were threatening to spill.

This song's such an amazing piece, and just the fact that I've witnessed it being made, and even assisted is just wow. We all looked up at Ray. "Well.." he began. "I'm not entirely sure this is the album you promised us." He told the boys. They all scoffed.

I tried my best not to say something, but that's a band discussion. "No, it's better than the album we promised you, it's better than any album that anyone has promised you, darling, it's a bloody masterpiece!" Freddie explained.

"It's a good album, Mr. Foster." I tried to reason. He looked over to me. "And who was talking to you? Shouldn't you be fixing us coffee?" He said, rudely.

I bit the inside of my cheek. "You will not speak to her that way, I simply won't allow it." Freddie told him, and the boys agreed. I just smiled. "It's okay, carry on." I told them politely.

He continued. "It's expensive, And as for bOhEmIaN rHaPsOdY- what is that?" He questioned. "It's an epic poem." Freddie shortly explained. "It goes on forever! Six bloody minutes."

Ray tried to reason. "I pity your wife, if you think six minutes is forever." Freddie casually said. The boys and I snickered. "And you know what? We're going to release it, as our single." Freddie told him.

"Haha. Not possible, Anything over three minutes, the radio won't program it, period." He said, smugly. "And what is it even about, anyway? Scaramouch? Galileo? And all this Ismillah nonsense?" He questioned.

"Bismillah." I quietly corrected him. He scoffed. "Alright, Bismillah; what's that even about? Bloody Bismillah?" He said, sounding shocked, and kind of repulsed.

"True poetry is for the listener." Freddie briefly explained. "It ruins the mystery, if everything's explained." Brian cut in. "And seldom ruins sells." He told them. Freddie sat back down.

"Three minutes is the standard. John, tell them." Ray calmly argued back. This time, John cut in. "Three minutes is the standard, I have to agree with Ray, there. I actually like the single, love of my life."

He tried to reason. "No." Brian simply said. "What about you're my best friend? You know? Oooh you make me live." He sang aloud. "Catchy. Stronger." He continued.

"What about... I'm in love with my car!" Ray exclaimed, like it was such a brilliant idea. "You're joking." Deaky said under his breath, while shaking his head, followed by Brian whispering "Jesus.", rolling his eyes, and topped off by Roger looking around, saying "huh." As if he were trying to prove a point. I just let out a deep sigh.

Freddie kicked the table. "Well that's the kind of song that teenagers can crank up the volume in the car, and bang their heads to!" He exclaimed. "Let's admit its, Bohemian Rhapsody will never be that song." He continued.

I gasped, and rolled my eyes. Boy if only he knew. "It's a Band decision, Bohemian Rhapsody. That's it" Brian told him. "You're my bestfriend! And it's my money." Ray shouted. "BoRhap. Period." Roger demanded. Freddie got up, and took the record.

"Or we walk." He said calmly. "Paul McCartney's song was seven minutes." Paul mentioned. We all looked at him. "What? It's a great song!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Look, I'm not arguing about this bohemian whatever" "rhapsody" Freddie interrupted.

"Or whatever musician shit, but there's no way, the radio will allow this six minute, part operatic, dirt, comprised of nonsense words. Bismillah, BULLSHIT!" He shouted at the boys. This caught all of our attentions, pretty quickly, especially Brian's. "I payed for this record, so I say what goes!" He finished.

"Have he have no legal recourse on this?" Roger asked, before they were all interrupted, by Jim beach. "Ray? You did dark side of the moon?" I guess he was trying to ease the mood. Ray nodded. "I did." I Walked over to it. "I really loved that record." I said quietly to jim. He agreed.

"And legally, no... no, he has all of your balls in advance." He confessed. This caused Ray to form a smirk on his face "It's different matter in the public court of opinion, of course." His smirk quickly faded. "Ray Foster's a giant name in the music industry, to the average person."
He said that last part quickly.

"Say the name Queen, on the other hand.. He would be wonderfully thought of." He said smiling. This caused all of us to form a little smirk, yet Ray was starting to frown. There was a slight pause.

"We're going with, you're my best friend, Done!" Ray said, slamming his hand on his desk. I let out a heavy sigh, with a roll of my eyes. "Don't worry darling, we know what we have, even if he don't." Freddie said loudly, before putting out his cigarette, using the paper that foster had in front of him, on his desk.

"It's called bohemian RHAPSODY." He said, in a low tone. With that being said, we all got up, and began to walk out. "You made a big mistake, Ray foster!" I shouted. "You will forever be known as the man who lost QUEEN!" I shouted. Jim walked out behind us, shutting his door.

Freddie and I had our ears pressed against the door listening, while the boys made their way outside.

"Temperamental artists, aye? They're well aware that they're tied to a contract, but who knows what goes on inside of the inscrutable mind of the recording artiest." We heard a voice say. Freddie dramatically gasped, as I held in a laugh.

"MARK THESE WORDS, IF THEY'RE NOT CAREFUL BY THE END OF THE YEAR, NO ONE WILL KNOW OF THE BAND QUEEN!" We heard Ray yell. I looked to Freddie, and mocked him.

"Meh meh meh mark these words." I said in a funny voice, making a funny face. He laughed. "Come on, I have an idea." He said, grabbing my hand. I followed him outside, where the boys were waiting. "Before we leave..." Freddie said, sinisterly.

He grabbed a big rock, and chucked it into his window. We all began laughing. We saw Paul and Ray stick their heads out of the window, and I stuck my middle finger in the air at them.

"YOU CAN TAKE THAT OUT OF OUR ROYALTIES, TWAT!" Freddie shouted. "WANKERS!" Ray shouted at us. "YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR GOLD DISK!" Roger yelled. "YOU MADE A MISTAKE, FOSTER!" Brian shouted. "ASSHOLE!" Deaky shouted.

"WELL YOU'LL NEVER HAVE A GOLD DISK, YOU MEDIUM TALENT, AND THAT LITTLE SLUT'S GONNA SCREW YOU OVER!" Foster shouted, even louder.

"FUCK YOU, YOU BORING, UNEDUCATED BASTARD!" I yelled, as loud as I could.

A/N: I really love how I rewatched that scene soo many times to write that chapter 😂. #dedication. Hope you all enjoyed xoxo