NOW WHO'S GONNA HELP ME PISS OFF BRIAN?!

We were currently on the way to the airport, and the time was currently 3:45AM. "Are you excited?" I asked Brian, since it was quiet. "Yeah I'm ecstatic" He told me. "You don't sound like it" I told him in a questioning manner. "Well I'm gonna miss you, Brooklynn." He told me.

"Aw, I'm gonna miss you too, Brian, but you aren't gonna be gone forever! You'll be back before you know it!" I told him, smiling. I really wanted to cheer him up. It seemed to work, he kept a smile on his face the rest of the way there.

We had arrived, and everyone was there. "You're late" Roger said, smirking. "We're not late, just not on scheduled time" Brian remarked back. "Well you two wouldn't be 'not on scheduled time' if you hadn't spent the whole night- OKAY" I had interrupted, blushing which caused everyone else to start laughing.

"I'm just kidding, Bea" He grinned pulling me into his arms, hugging me. I hugged him back. He mumbled an "I'm gonna miss you so much" into my hair. "I'm gonna miss you too, Rog." I told him smiling. I then turned to John. "I'm gonna miss you, deaks" I told him while smiling. "I'll miss you too, Brooklynn. I'll make sure to keep an eye out for bri" he told me while winking.

"They aren't together anymore." Freddie said while rolling his eyes and pouting. "REALLY?!" John, Ronnie, and Mary yelled, shocked. Which caused Brian and I to laughing and nod our heads. "Brian is free to see any and everyone" I said while looking up at him. "And vice versa" he added, looking down at me.

"Enough about that, Brooklynn darling get over here" Freddie exclaimed, while running over to me. He pulled me into his arms into a bear hug. It was like the first time we met, except this time he was hugging me back. "I'm gonna miss you a lot, darling, but when I get back, we're gonna do so many things together!" Freddie exclaimed while smiling. By this time he was grabbing my shoulders, and I was looking up at him.

He then covered up his teeth with his lips and look Down. I then grabbed his chin, and made him look back at me. "Freddie Mercury, how many times do I have to tell you: you are beautiful! Stop covering your teeth, they're what makes you most beautiful!" I told him honestly. He then smiled and pulled me into a hug again. Then Roger joined it... then Bri... then Mary... Then John... Then Ronnie.

We were all in a group hug, quiet until Roger yelled "NOW WHO'S GONNA HELP ME PISS OFF BRIAN?!" While looking up. "Don't worry, I'm still here" Freddie told him while laughing, which caused all of us to laugh, And Brian to groan. "NOW BOARDING: ALL PLANES TO DENVER, COLORADO" (or something lmao).

"That's you guys" I said, breaking up the hug. They gathered all of their stuff. John And Veronica, And Mary Freddie shared their last "I love you" to each other, while Roger and Brian were bickering about them needing to board. "BYE GUYS WE LOVE YOU!!" I screamed to them. They hollered a

"WE LOVE YOU ALL" to us. Veronica and Mary were crying, but I was just smiling. "How are you not crying? You love them as much, if not, then more than us" Veronica asked me, while wiping a tear away. Mary was looking at me too.

"They're on their way to success. They'll be back, but until then, they're having the time of their lives" I told them, still watching them board their plane, with a smile still on my face, which turned into a grin when I seen Roger trip John, And John shove him, and Freddie instigate it, while Brian scolds them all. "Well, she does have a point." Mary said, still wiping tears, and smiling.

I was home before 5 AM. I had the day off, and I already know I was gonna sleep in. I got into the shower and started thinking. Would I affect time? Could I save Freddie? It was all kind of overwhelming. I then got out, and went into the kitchen. I went to the table, and looked at the chip in it and touched it

FLASHBACK:
"Roger, cut it out" I told Roger, who was standing on top of the table, yelling because Brian took the last bit of apple juice. "NO I WANT SOME APPLE JUICE! I CALLED DIBS AND HE DELIBERATELY DISOBEYED ME!!" He yelled while still standing on the table with his arms crossed.

"I WAS THIRSTY, AND YOU CALLED THE APPLE JUICE THREE DAYS AGO!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Brian Argued back. "OH, SO DIBS HAVE EXPIRATION DATES NOW?!" Roger yelled back, even louder than Brian.

"Roger, Do whatever it is you're doing, but stop bloody yelling, you sound like a dog whistle!" Freddie yelled from the living room. "Freddie, all he's doing is yelling!" John exclaimed, standing next to me. Then Brian stated:

"YES! YOU HAVE TO GET THE THING YOU CALL DIBS FOR THE NEXT BLOODY SECOND!" I just stood there, rubbing my temples. I could feel a headache coming. "OH REALLY?! YOU CALLED DIBS ON BROOKLYNN AND IT TOOK YOU MORE THAN A DAMN SECOND TO GET HER!"

Roger yelled back before I screamed "ENOUGH!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! BRIAN, STOP ARGUING WITH HIM, YOU KNOW HE'LL NEVER STOP!" "but- BUT NOTHING! ROGER GET DOWN FROM THE FUCKING TABLE, YOU'RE ACTING FOUR!!" "More like 2" Freddie yelled from across the living room. "NOT NOW!" I yelled, which caused him to throw in a quick "Sorry".

"we can do this the easy way and go get some more groceries together, and maybe get apple juice if you just get down" I told him calmly. "fine" he mumbled, getting down. "ROGER WATCH OUT!" Brian screamed, before Roger slipped and hit his head on the table, while landing on the floor, with the table with him.

"ughhh" he groaned. "ROGER!" I yelled while going to him. "THE TABLE" Freddie yelled, who made his way to the table, which caused me to glare at him. "What?! This table was a really nice table!" He exclaimed. "Ugh, back to the fucking hospital!!" John yelled.
FLASHBACK OVER:

I made my way back to my room, and lay down. Just to think; Freddie will die in less than 20 years. That made me get emotional. I then remembered my phone, in my night stand. I got it out. "Hey Siri?" "yes, Brooklynn?" "Shuffle my 'gloomy days' playlist" I told her. Please work. Please work. "Okay... Now shuffling 'Gloomy days'" She says, as I hear bongo drums:

Sometimes I get to feelin'
I was back in the old days, long ago
When we were kids, when we were young
Things seemed so perfect, you know?
The days were endless, we were crazy, we were young
The sun was always shinin', we just lived for fun
Sometimes it seems like lately, I just don't know
The rest of my life's been, just a show
Those are the days of our lives
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing is true
When I look and I find I still love you
You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide
Ain't that a shame?
Ooh, I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride
When life was just a game
No use in sitting and thinkin' on what you did
When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids
Sometimes it seems like lately, I just don't know
Better sit back and go, with the flow
These are the days of our lives
They've flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find, no change
Those were the days of our lives, yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true
When I look and I find, I still love you

I still love you

"Better sit back and go with the flow" those lyrics stuck to me. If I somehow stop him from getting AIDS, would he still be as iconic as ever? Would that change the fact that even though he way dying, the show still went on? What will things be like? It was an easy decision back in 2019 when I knew there was no possible chance that I could go back and save him... but now I have that chance. What should I do?

A/N: Please don't think that I just gave up on this story! I really love it and have so many great ideas for it :)