HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEARS

I had woke up, not even realizing I fell asleep. I then let out a groan, rubbing my face. "Oh, you're up!" Freddie said, in his bathrobe. I checked my wristwatch. 6:47 pm. "Freddie! Why didn't you wake me?!" I shouted, getting up.

"You looked tired, dear. Also, YOU were the one who was supposed to be waking ME up!" He shouted back. "I'm sorry, Fred. I really thought I'd be able to." I told him.

"I know, darling. I set an alarm, anyways, so it's fine." He told me. I laughed. "So you knew this would happen?" I asked him. "I was almost sure of it! And I was right." He told me, with a wink.

"I have to get ready." I said, stretching and yawning. "You do that." He said, taking a sip of tea. "Oh Brooklynn you had got a call from your boyfriend! I told him you'd get back to him as soon as possible!" Freddie told me.

"Okay, thank you." I told him, going into my room. I decided to call him after I got dressed, since I was running behind. It was 7 pm already, so I had took a quick shower, and made sure to wash my hair.

My hair is naturally curly, so I had used my flat iron to straighten it, then curl it, then brush the curls out a bit to give myself a wavy hair texture. I then put my hair up into a neat bun.

After moisturizing my body, I decided to put on a bit of makeup. Just some mascara, eyeliner, and some lipstick. I then slid on my dress and heels.

I walked out of my room, back into the kitchen, then looked at the wall clock. 7:45 it read. "You look wonderful, darling!" Freddie said, grabbing my hands and spinning around.

I let out a laugh. "You remember what happened the last time you complimented my dress." I said, before winking. This caused us both to laugh. "You look great too, Freddie." I told him, giving him a hug.

"Thank you, dear." He said, with a big smile on his face. "Did you ever get back up with your boy toy?" He asked me. Then it hit me. "Oh! Thanks for reminding me." I told him, before running back upstairs to my room. "ALSO GET SOME SHOES ON!" I heard him shout.

Here are the dresses you can choose from. This stars YOU as Brooklyn, so choose a dress, and imagine yourself in it :)

 This stars YOU as Brooklyn, so choose a dress, and imagine yourself in it :)

I dialed Jimmy's number, and waited for him to pick up. "Hey babe." I said, once he picked up. "Hey baby." He said back. I heard a lot of commotion in the background.

"Are you gonna be here any time soon? Guest are arriving" I asked him. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." He told me. "I can't make it to the party" he finished.

My mood instantly dropped. "What? But tonight was gonna be the night that everyone met you, and it's New Year's Eve! What could you possibly be doing?" I asked, slightly raising my voice.

I hated when he did this. I've always tried my best to be understanding, no matter how much it hurt my feelings, but this time is different. He's been talking about how excited he was, and now he changes plans last minute?