Brooklynn do the damn scan!

Beep      Beep     Beep     Beep

That's all I heard. My eyes felt very heavy, as I tried to open them. I heard people near me, so I started to feel panicked, considering the fact that I was in my bed, asleep. The beeping grew constant, and I finally got my eyes open, and I shot up. I looked, and I saw... my mom? My eyes widened. "MOM!" I exclaimed.

"My baby." She said, in a low voice , walking over to me with her arms open. As she brung me into the hug, I just sat there thinking. "DOCTOR!" She screamed. Doctor? What the hell. "Mom, what's the date?" I asked her. "It's December 2, 2019, why? That isn't important, you're awake!" She told me. I was beyond confused. "Awake from what?" I began to ask. "You're awake!" A doctor said, walking in.

"Uhh, yes?" I told him. "That's great! Do you remember what happened?" He questioned. "Well yeah, I had just got him from Freddie's house..." I told him, not thinking. He just glanced at my mom, and my mom kept her glaze on me. "I-or-um something like that." I told him, trying to brush it off.

"Brooklynn, you've been in a coma for 4 days now." He had told me. "What?!" I said, shocked. Then I remembered the plane crash.

"Brooklynn?! Baby you're awake!" Tyler yelled, coming in. Ugh. "Hii" I said with my mouth sealed. I did not look forward to seeing him at all. Let me fill you in. Basically, Tyler and I are dating, and have been dating for about three years now. He has always been the sweetest, loving, and most compassionate boyfriend ever, until 4 months ago.

He began to get verbally and physically abusive towards me. I love him, and always live, but honestly, I don't know if I can live this way anymore. "Uhh... and you are?" I asked, acting clueless. I've seen this on tv, and it just may work. "W-what?" He asked, staring me blank in the face. My mom and the doctor both shared looks, and then looked back at me. "Brooklynn dear, you don't know who that is?" My mom asked.

"A-Am I supposed to?" I asked, putting my highschool theatre skills to use. "Interesting. It looks like she's suffering from a form of amnesia." The doctor told us. I just looked at him. "She has to remember me! Can't you do a scan?!" Tyler asked the doctor, worriedly. I don't know why he's acting like he cares.

"Brooklynn, that's Tyler. Your boyfriend." My mom told me. "Oh. Hello, Tyler." I said, avoiding eye contact. I looked at him, and immediately caught his stare. I gulped I'm nervousness as my stare was stuck in his eyes. His eyes clouded with anger and a smirk fell upon his face. I looked away, teary eyed.

"We can do a scan, but it has to be with Brooklyn's permission, considering she's over 18." The doctor said. shit. "As long as I remember my family, then I'm fine." I said, kind of harsh. "Are you sure?" The doctor asked. "What?! No! Brooklynn do the damn scan!" Tyler said, making his way towards me.

"Watch your tone with her, boy." My mom said to him, glaring at him. He took a deep sigh, then walked out. "Well it looks like your mind is made up." He said. "We'll make sure everything is alright. Just get some rest while I'll talk to your mother." He smiled at me. I smiled back, while laying back.

"I'll be back, sweetheart. I think it's best you get some rest." My mother told me. I responded with a nod, as she was walking out. What the fuck. I was in a coma the whole time? Did any of that happen? What the hell is going on, I want to go back! My eyes started to get teary.

"Freddie" I cried out, tears falling from my eyes. I ended up crying myself to sleep, hoping I'd wake up back in my flat to the sound of Freddie bursting in telling me I should go out and get some sunlight.