Anddd he's in the trashcan

Annnnnd here we are, outside of a bar. I actually don't know how I fell into his trap. He had said I didn't have to go and they'd walk me to the apartment, and he knew a "Shortcut". But his shortcut led us here. I swear i'm not stupid. I just didn't know. "Freddie -" I started "Brooklynn, how come you don't want to come?" Freddie had asked. "Well, for one, I don't wanna intrude on your celebration more than I already have, and two I kinda never been to a bar and they kinda seem... ehh." I explained.

My dad used to go to the bar, and come home with blood either on his hands or face. He used to tell me about all the crazy shit he did. Even though my old man was a crazy bastard, I love him with all my heart. "Darling, that's nonsense. I've already told you, you're a new edition to our friend group... And John also, of course... and I don't know what New Yorkians do to their bars, but the bars here are fun!"

He told me, while the others agreed. John's only 19. I thought you had to be 21 and older to go into a bar... But I am in the UK.... and the 70s. "Okay, let's do it!" I exclaimed. The boys cheered, and we walked in.

It looked pretty fun. Other than all of the cigarette smoke. "Let's go get a drink!" Roger yelled yanking my hand. It was like taking a kid to a candy store... Except this kid was 22 and he was in a bar. "What do you want?" He asked me, after telling the bartender his order.

"Ummm... Surprise me?" I told him. He shrugged. "She'll have what I'm having." He told him. "Umm, Roger?" "Yeah?" He said, facing me. "I Kinda umm, never drank before." I told him. "Yeah, I know." He said casually. "How? I never told you." "Well, it'd obvious" He had said. Before I could say something else, the bartender handed us our drinks. "Cmon, I see the others" He told me, getting up.

We sat where the boys were. They had already had their drinks with them. I took a sip of mine, and just as I expected, it was strong.. as hell. "First time?" Brian looked over to me. The others were engaged in their own conversation. "Pshh. What makes you think that?" He rolled his eyes. "It's really that obvious, huh?" I sighed. "Don't worry. Nothing's wrong with that." He told me, laughing.

"The shots are here!" Freddie yelled. This is my time to prove myself. There was 15 shots.. 3 each. I took three, and downed them one by one... Biggest mistake of my life. After my coughing fit for 3 minutes, I looked back up. "Take it easy, you alcoholic" Roger joked. This caused me to roll my eyes, and the other guys to chuckle.

Around two more shots later, I was pissy drunk. I was currently on the bar, dancing with my shirt off, as people cheered me on. "BROOKLYNN, I THINK IT'S TIME YOU GOT DOWN NOW!" Freddie called. "NOO! I'M LIVING MY LIFE! WOOHOO!" I screamed, while people cheered me on. He rolled his eyes. "IT'S BEEN AN HOUR, AREN'T YOU TIRED?!"

He yelled back. I turned around- a little too quickly, and I fell right off the counter. In the middle of me falling, someone caught me. "Yeahhh, I think it's time to take you back to the flat" Freddie said, as he carried to me like a baby. "BYEEE EVERYONEEEE!" I Screamed as I blew everyone a kiss, as they cheered me on.

"Freddieeee, I can walkkk" I told him as we He was carrying me. He then put me down. "BROOKLYNN THAT WAS BLOODY AMAZING!" Roger yelled more drunk than me. "I KNOW RIGHT!" I agreed, Brian then groaned. "You guys, stop yelling! It's three in the morning, and we are walking in the middle of the streets." He said. "Yes, daddy" I slurred, while walking.

"GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUNNN, OHH GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE GIRLS, THEY WANNA- WANNA HAVE FUN!" I screamed, while spinning around.Roger started spinning with me. "Bloody hell" Brian grumbled. "Okay, Brooklynn, Roger, cmon" He said. I stopped, but Roger kept spinning.

"RO-GER! RO-GER!" I cheered him on. "Brooklynn, don't encourage-" *crash* Anddd he's in the trashcan." Brian finished, while facepalming. "Uhh... A little help?" Roger cried. Half of his body was in the trashcan, and his feet were sticking out.

"BAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!" I laughed. They all stared at me until they started laughing too. Even Roger started laughing. Then Freddie stopped. "Roger, you aren't aloud to laugh until you're out of the fucking trash can." Roger immediately stopped laughing, and tried to get out the trashcan.

No, struggled- hard. He eventually flipped all the way. Everyone started laughing hard, again after finally getting themselves together. "Can I laugh now?" Roger groaned. "Y-Yes da-arling" Freddie said, out of breath from laughing so much. "Ha-haaa" Roger let out before passing out completely, snoring.

"Let's get you kids home" Freddie said. "Thank God" Brian groaned.