Umm John, what are those scratches on your arm?

It was at least 1:30AM by the time we got to the hospital. Roger was currently being treated, while Brian and John were trying to get Brian's money that had gotten stolen by the vending machine. Freddie sat in the chair next to me watching them, until I heard a little girl scream, and shuffling as if she was gonna run out. "Poor thing" I said with a pout. "They must have her terrified." John said which I shook my head to agree with him.

Then Brian and Freddie started laughing. "What's so funny?" I had asked them, and they kept laughing. "I don't see what's so funny about a little girl being afraid." John stated. Just when I had opened my mouth to agree, Roger ran out, with nurses following behind. I stood up, and he quickly ran and crouched behind me, as if I were a shield. Now I see why they were laughing.

"There's your little girl" Brian had said while laughing. "He's petrified of needles!" Freddie explained. "Those monsters were planning to put a huge needle in my arm!" Roger said, pointing to the doctors. "Sir, you were bitten by a raccoon! You have to get a shot" She tried to explain to him. "No, that needle will kill me!" He explained, still behind me, but instead of crouching down, he was standing up which made me look pretty short, considering I was only 5'5. I then turned around.

"Roger, you have to understand. The raccoon could've had rabies, you need to get a shot, so you don't get infected." I tried to reason with him. He thought about it for a good 10 seconds. "Fine" He said. The nurses had let out a huge sigh. "BUT only if you come with me" He said looking up at me. "Roger, how old are you, 5?" Freddie had asked. He pouted. "Okay, child, I'll come with you" I had told him.

Once we had gotten back in the room, Roger behaved like a literal child. When the nurse had left to go get the vaccine, he started blowing up gloves. "Roger, please stop blowing air into the glove" I had told him, and rested my eyes- until I heard the sink turn on. I opened them back up, to see Roger at the sink- with a glove- filling the glove up with water, with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I'm gonna throw this at Brian" He said with a smile on his face. "Roger" I said sternly. This caused him to frown, then throw the water-glove in the trash bin, and just when he did that, the nurse came back in with two needles. "I THOUGHT THERE WAS ONLY ONE!" Roger yelled, while getting up. "Roger, I'm right here" I reminded him, trying not to laugh. I went towards him, and grabbed his hand.

She wiped his arm with an alcohol wipe. I've been through this so many times. My mother would grab my hand and talk to me, to distract me from the pain. "Look at me, Roger" I told him, he had tears in his eyes. Aww he is such a cutie pie. "When we leave, you wanna get some pizza? We can all bake a cake too, if you want. It'll be fun. We could even have a sleepover if you want! We can watch movies, and do whatever you want to do." I had told him.

With every recommendation I made, his eyes got brighter and brighter. "Really?!" He asked me, with so much excitement. I nodded, and laughed. "All done" The nurse had said. "Wait, what? I didn't feel a thing" He had told the nurse. "That's because it only hurts when you think about it." She had told him with a wink. "Well let's go, thank you nurse" I had said. "No, thank you" She had said to me with a smile.

Once we got back to the lobby, where the other boys were, all sitting, eating snacks. "See, that wasn't too bad, was it Roger?" John had joked, which caused us all to chuckle. I then noticed scratch marks on John's arm. "Umm, John what are those scratches on your arm?" I said staring at them. "Uh-oh" I hear him mumble, before he takes off running. "NURSE!" I hear Roger yell. This was gonna be a long night- and I love it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that that's over, can we go out to a bar now?" Freddie had asked. "Yeah, you guys can go" I said. "Nooo, you have to go" Freddie had said. "Freddie, I'm sorry, but there's nothing that you can do to convince me to go to that bar" I had told him.

A/N: Sorry for this chapter being short, but I hope all of the cuteness makes up for it ;)