Call me that again, and you're dead.

I felt a bed underneath me. When did I even fall asleep? I looked up, and seen a nightstand next to me with a clock on it. "3:57AM"  it read. I then heard someone snoring. I looked to each of my sides, and seen no one. I looked at the ground, and seen Brian on the floor, with a pillow. He looked uncomfortable. "Brian." "BRIAN!" I screamed. "Yeah? What? Brooklynn?"

He said looking up at me. "Why are you on the floor?" I asked him. "I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable." He told me. "But you're clearly more uncomfortable than I would be" I said. Before he could even say anything else, I told him "Cmon, get up here." "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, Brian, cmon." He then made his way on the bed.

He just laid there. I started to laugh. "Brian, at least try to look comfortable." He then laughed. He got closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Better?" He asked, with somewhat sarcasm. "Much" I replied, getting more comfy. "Where're the other boys?" I mumbled. "Fred- home-Mary. John- Couch" He briefly explained.

This caused me to chuckle. "Goodnight, Brian." I told him. "Goodnight, Brookie- Cookie" He said. "Call me that again, and you're dead." I said sternly. He started laughing. "Goodnight, Brooklynn."

A/N: I just wanted to post something cute, and I feel like Brian hasn't been getting enough attention, hehe