Dear Fred...

"Dear Freddie, Tomorrow's your 73rd birthday, and I'm an absolute mess... I don't know why, but I am. I never knew you, hell you died 6 years before I was even born, yet it hurts so damn much. Am I a psycho? I just answered my own question, realizing I'm seriously writing you a letter, but who gives a damn, honestly... It helps me when I write my thoughts down, Whether I'm happy or sad. I'm really just thinking about how big of an impact you caused on my life. I don't know how, but you did, and really it just makes me upset that I can't just give you one hug...One handshake... I just wish you knew that not only were you an amazing entertainer, but you had such a way of expressing things, and you've not only put a big impact on my life, but many others, way after you died, and I think the reason why it hurts people so much, is simply because of the reason you'll never know... Anyways, Happy birthday, Farrokh "Freddie Mercury" Bulsara, I... No, We love you."

Love, Brooklynn Eloise Anderson

I read before putting my journal in my bag

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

$5,496....$5,497....$5,498....$5,499....$5,500 Dollars! perfect. I need around 1,200 Dollars simply for flying there, and flying back. The rest is just for me. Allow me to introduce myself: My name is Brooklynn Eloise Anderson. MY family calls me 'Bea'. Not because my first name starts with B, but because of my initials. And I love it for some reason. It's not because my name is 'Beatrice' or because Brooklynn starts with a 'B', but because of my whole name. I recently turned 22 on July 26th. yeah, yeah I know, Roger Taylor and I have the same birthday. Since my Idol, Freddie Mercury's birthday is coming up, I'm going to The United Kingdom. I've had this planned out since I was 18. It took me about 4 years to raise 5,500 dollars for it. No help from any friends or family, simply just me raising it. It most definitely was hard. Like seriously hard. Like legitimately impossible, but when my birthday came around, I was just like oh shit, I can go, basically.

My phone starts to ring. "Call from mama."       (Bold is Bea, italics is Her mom)
"Hello"

"Hey Baby"

"Hey mama"

"Are you almost ready to leave?"

"Yes, I'll stop by there, who's over there?"

"Just a little bit of family"   Uh-Oh

"By little bit, you mean everyone?" I asked with nervousness in my voice

"They're your brothers and sister, Bea, Don't be like that"

"But-

MCKENZIE ANDERSON, JASON ANDERSON IF YOU BREAK THAT THEN YOUR ASSES WILL BE GRASS!... NO BUTS I TOLD YOU TWO TO STOP PLAYNG AROUND- I'll see you here, sugar"

Click

Classic mom, I thought before leaving my apartment

A/N: heeyyy everyone, thank you so much for choosing this book to read. There will be a lot, and I intend to make the chapters kinda long, but there aren't gonna be so many chapters. Maybe 30 at most. You guys have to sometimes remind me to update. Once again thank you, and enjoy!