This is gonna be a long night

"And so I told him, 'fuck the money, LET'S HAVE A GOOD FUCKING TIME!'" A drunk Freddie, shouted, and we all laughed.

We were all having a good time, enjoying ourselves. The kids went back upstairs, and it was around 8 PM. Freddie and Roger were already drunk, and I'll admit, I was a bit tipsy myself.

John didn't drink much, but Ronnie was a bit drunk. Chrissie wasn't, but Brian was a bit drunk, and last but not least, Mary was a bit drunk.

Jimmy made sure not to drink too much, since he had to drive us back home.

"Oh trust me Freddie, we all know money is the least of your concern" Mary said, laughing, while pouring herself some more to drink.

I kinda eyed her. When Mary got drunk, she tend to have no filter, and come off as- well, a bitch.

"I'd pace myself if I were you." I told her, while chuckling a bit.

"I'd get a life if I were you." She responded, snakily. I just looked down, before pouring myself some more wine.

I then chugged it, before letting out a small burp. I had then thought to myself

This is gonna be a long night

//////////////////////////////

It was currently 10 pm. Everyone dropped the kids off home to either their grandparents, or got a sitter around an hour ago.

We were all still at John's, and I was quiet most of the time. Jimmy definitely noticed, cause his hand hasn't left mine under the table since we first finished eating.

Those drinks were catching up to me though, so I knew my silence wouldn't last long.

Roger began to tell a story.

"One time I got drunk with an old teacher from high school, right." He began.

I started to giggle already, imagining what was about to come out of this man's mouth.

"And at- at some point during the night." He continued, but laughing, and hiccuping.

"I raised my hand, and I asked if I could go to the little men's room" He finished.

Everyone was already in hysterics. "Oh that's not even the best part." He told us.

He then continued, even though everyone was already laughing.

"She then told me 'Roger, we aren't in school anymore, you don't have to ask me', right?" He said, looking at me. I was laughing, and nodded.

"Then I asked her, 'well since we aren't in high school anymore, I guess it isn't inappropriate for me to ask you to help me, is it?" He finished.

"ROGER!" I exclaimed, in hysterics. He threw his hands up in defense.

"Then what did she say?!" Brain asked, wiping tears from his eyes, from laughing so hard.

"She slapped me!" Roger shouted. This made everyone erupt into even more laughter.

"Brooklynn, you should tell us a drunk story!" Freddie shouted, followed by a burp.

That was followed by everyone agreeing.

I just started smiling. "I may have one." I told them, they started cheering.

"Okay, so on our honeymoon" I started, then looked over to Jimmy, who was looking confused.

"Well, we had a few drinks, and I used the elevator to ask the front desk assistant a question, y'know?" I asked, and everyone gave a nod.