Please, God not him

"So yeah, that's it." I finished. He was just staring at me. "But I- that's impossible." He told me, shocked. "That's what I thought too! But I was wrong I guess." I told him. "So you already knew us? You know what's gonna happen to us?" He asked me.

"Uhh, well yeah." I said, sadly. "well don't change anything. From what you told me, it sounds like we had a pretty big impact on the world. Don't change a single thing, okay?" He asked with tears in his eyes. He must've already knew that something bad was gonna happen. Tears started falling again.

"I know I shouldn't Fred, but you don't understand. It's different now that I've gotten to know all of you guys. I have to change something." I explained. He just grabbed my hands. "I don't care, as long as I die happy, and knowing I've left a mark on this world, then just let everything happen as it was already before you got here. Promise me you will. Please promise me." He said, holding out his pinky.

"I promise." I told him, sniffling. We both kissed the tip of our thumbs. I then hugged him, and we hugged for about two minutes. "Now can we go back down? I wanna talk to you all and catch up." I told him. "Of course, darling, come on!" He shouted, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the door.

"Freddie!" Everyone shouted, once we got downstairs. "And brooklynn." I said, plainly. All of their eyes went from Freddie to me, and they all ran up to me, giving me a group hug. I started laughing. "I was just kidding, guys." I said, hugging them back.

"So what? We've missed you so much!" Roger exclaimed. "We really did. Things didn't seem quite right without hearing your voice telling us to stop doing something stupid." Brian said. This made me laugh. "Well, I missed you all too. It's so quiet by myself." I said, purposely sounding dramatic. They all just laughed.

"See, I told you that she would be the one to get Freddie out of his room." John said. "How did you even manage?" Brian asked. "If we told you, then we'd have to kill you, darling." Freddie said, walking out of the kitchen, like nothing happened. His eyes were still red and puffy, yet he still had a smile on his face.

"I should get going, but once again, it was great seeing you all." I said, getting shy. It's been a while since I've hung out with friends, and I'm not very used to being with a group of people. "What? Already?" Roger whined. I chuckled. "Yeah. I have a husband at home, a kid too." I said, sarcastically.

"Wait really?! You said it was quiet, how could it be? You didn't tell us. Why weren't we invited to the wedding? I'm an uncle now? Can I be The Godfather?" Roger panicked, obviously not getting the joke.

"Roger, she was joking." John said, patting him on the shoulder. "Ohh.. that makes more sense." Roger said, wiping the beads of sweat that were forming on his forehead.

I walked up to him. "Yeah, if anything, Freddie would be The Godfather." I told him, patting his cheek. "You damn right I would!" Freddie shouted, wrapping his arms around my waist, spinning me around. I let out a small yell, and started laughing. He then put me down.

"But seriously, I should get ready to leave." I told them, walking to my shoes, and putting them on. "Why now? You can still stay, let's go out, like old times!" Roger suggested. "Well I had plans." I told him. "Which were?" John asked. "I- Umm." I hesitated. "I was gonna watch a movie and eat ice cream." I told them. They all just stared at me.

"You call Those plans?! What happened to our Brooklynn?" Freddie asked. I looked over to him and he was giving me puppy dog eyes, then I looked down at my feet. I looked back up at them all. "She got lonely." I told them, before walking out. I hurried up and got in my car, and drove away to my home.

Once I got in, I immediately went and took a shower. I had plenty of thoughts that I had to get situated. I knew that I had to start distancing myself from them. I don't want to change history more than I probably already did. Bohemian rhapsody was originally written by Freddie only. Not Freddie and Brooklynn.

Brian never dated a Brooklynn, only Chrissie and Anita. Ronnie's bestfriend wasn't supposed to be Brooklynn, it was supposed to be someone else. Mary was supposed to be Freddie's bestfriend, not Brooklynn. I'm changing things too much, I need to stop it.

I've probably changed the movie bohemian rhapsody too! I don't belong here, I should be home. I need to get home. My head started to hurt from the stress that I was causing myself. I got out of the shower, dried off, put on my undergarments, and went straight to bed.

"Wake up" I heard a voice. An all too familiar voice. "I can't lose you." He called out again. Tyler?! No, there's no way. Please, God, not him.