This is a band celebration

7:30 PM

"BROOKLYNN, I'M COMING IN, YOU READY YET?!" I heard Mick's loud ass scream, as he was coming into my room. "Do you have to be so damn loud?" I asked, while applying my mascara. "Yes, I do- wow." He said, as he turned to me.

"what? Does this look okay?" I asked, stepping out, and doing a quick turn. "You look beautiful!!" He said, grabbing my hand, and turning me, again. This made me laugh. "Thank you, Mickey Mouse." I told him, while kissing his cheek. "Aww, are you blushingggg?" I teased, while grabbing his cheeks.

"Yeah yeah, get off." I went back into the bathroom. "Ugh, you're still not ready? We still have to drive there AND get our tickets." I scoffed. "Yeah yeah yeah, I'm almost done." I told him, applying my lip gloss, and putting in my hoops.

"We have like 20 minutes, calm down." Right when he was about to say something, I walked out. "Come on! Are you gonna sit there all day? We only have 17 minutes!" I scolded him. This caused him to roll his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Two tickets please." Mick said. he propped his sunglasses up. It wasn't completely dark. People could still notice him, and we didn't want to risk it. "Thank you." I smiled, before walking away, with Mick behind me.

"I'm so fucking excited!" I told him, as we went to find our seats. "we have good seats, right?" I asked. "Front row, baby." He told me, taking off his glasses. I smiled, then turned to hug him. "Thank you so muchhh." I ruffled his hair. "Not the hair. Thank me by going to our seats, the quicker the better.

The show's about to start." He told me, checking his watch. "Alright, come on!!" I said, grabbing his hand and trying to find our seats. "There they are!" I told him, rushing to them.

"I'm nervous. What if they found another girl bestie? What if they don't remember me? What if they decided I wasn't a good friend for them?!" I panicked. "Brooklynn... you sound stupid." He told me. "Wow, thanks." I said, before it started to get dark.

Halfway into the show, I was a crying mess. "Brooklynn why are you crying? This is EPIC!" Mick said to me. "I've never seen them perform in person. And look at these people! They love them!" I told him, looking around. "And I just miss them, so much." I glanced back at the stage, and seen John, staring at me. I smiled and waved, he just smiled back, harder. The song, came to an end.

The concert eventually ended, and we were outside. "That was amazing!" Mick told me. "They were, Weren't they?" I smiled. "Brooklynn!" I heard a faint yell. I turned around "John!" I yelled, as I ran to him. "Hehe, I've seen you earlier." John grinned.

"Yeah, I know. But it's always great when I see my boys!" I told him, as I pinched his cheeks. "Amazing show, by the way." I told him. "Thank you. Where you two headed off next?" He asked, Mick and I. "There's a club that the boys and I were heading to, i thought you two could come, Brooklynn you can surprise them!" He exclaimed.

"That sounds fun!" I said, looking at mick. "This is why I brought you here! Of course we're going." He said. "Great!" John said. "It's a club called the Roxy. We should be going in about an hour." He told me. "Alright, thank you John!" I yelled, as he hurried back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10:39 AM

"Now? Alright. Bye." I hung up the phone. "That was John, they're leaving now" I told Mick. "Alright, you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go." We eventually made our way to the club. I was currently at the bar, and Mick had gone lord knows where. I was thinking about what I wanted, and someone sat next to me.

"Excuse me miss, this might come off a bit forward, but you're very beautiful." I heard an all too familiar voice. "Roger Taylor, I am flattered." I said, turning around, smiling. I saw his eyes light up. "BROOKLYNN!" He screamed, while picking me up from my chair. "Hey, Roggie Pooh." I teased. He sat me down, and he had tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying, Roger?" I laughed. "I missed you so damn much." He told me, as he pulled me into another hug. "Aww. Don't hog me away from the others, where are they?" I said. This caused him to smile. "Cmon." He pulled me along. I saw the others. "Guys, I met someone!" Roger said, as we got closer. None of them turned.

"Roger, not to be rude, but this is a band celebration." Brian said. I was hiding behind Roger. "Well sorry, I don't want to intrude."  I stepped out. Brian's eyes immediately landed on me. "BROOKLYNN!" He screamed, while getting up. "Shh." I said, while opening my arms. "I missed you! How? When?" He rambled. This caused me to laugh. He finally set me down.

"Good to see you again, Brooklynn." I giggled. "You too, John." "Wait, you've known she was here?" Roger questioned. "Yep." I answered for him. "And you didn't tell us?" Brian asked. "Brooklynn wanted it to be a surprise, I ran into her on the elevator, on her first day in New York." He explained.

I was about to say something until we were interrupted. "Hey, did you guys know that they have- Hey Brooklynn- but anyways did you know- wait.. BROOKLYNN!!"  Freddie yelled, while turning back around to face me. "Heya, Babes!" I exclaimed. We hugged for a good fifteen seconds.

"Umm, Fred you can let go now." I said, while laughing. "Sorry, Darling but I've missed you so much!" He told me. "I missed you guys too." I told him, looking around at everyone. "Well are we gonna stand all day, or are we gonna Sit and drink?!" Freddie said, getting into the booth. We all cheered.

"Did you come here alone, Brooklynn?" Brian asked. "Nope, she came with her friend, who's a guy." John said. I glared at him. "Thanks a lot, John." I said sternly. He smiled, nervously. "Brian met someone too!" Roger exclaimed. I looked over to Brian, and he started to blush. "Yeah, her name's Chrissy!" Freddie continued.

"Well, I'm happy for you, Brian." I said sincerely, with a smile that he returned. "So where's the old bloke you came with?" Roger asked. "I don't know, actually." I responded. "There he is!" John pointed out. "I'll go get him." I told them, as I got up, and made my way towards Mick. "Michael! The boys are here, and they want to meet you." I told him. "Alright, but let's order drinks." He told me. "Alright." I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"YEP, THAT SOUNDS JUST LIKE OUR LITTLE BROOKLYNN." Freddie slurred. Everyone was drunk, including myself. I wasn't as drunk as everyone else, just a little tipsy. Mick had met the guys, and they're getting along well. Of course they were shocked, but they eventually got used to him being around.

They were currently telling stories about me. "DID YOU GUYS SHAG?!" Roger screamed. "Roger!" I yelled. "Only once." Mick said. This caused me to slap his arm. "That's not fair!" Roger cried. "He's lying. I think it's time for us to leave. It's 3 in the morning." I told them. "I- agree." Brian said, but was slightly interrupted by a burp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually got back to the hotel, and I got all of the boys into their rooms, except Freddie. I was currently walking him back to his room. "Cmon, Fred." I said, practically carrying him.

"You good from here?" I asked him. He stood up straight. "Yes, thank you soooo much." He said, leaning into me. "You're welcome, Freddie." I smiled. I watched him get into his room, before going to mine.

A/N: I spent all day writing this lol, hope you enjoy!